Chapter 29

Y/n POV
I walk into the middle of the tavern. I see ban looking at me nervously. I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs with me.
"You wanna hug?" He said nervously looking at me. I didn't answer him as I looked into his ruby eyes.
"I love you so much ban please don't leave me." I look at him sadly.
"I promise." He gives me a hug. He picks, me up and sets me on the bed. I give him a kiss. He cuddles me while I lay my head against his broad chest.
Bans POV
She falls asleep on my chest. I take a deep breath out, as I look at the wall. What the hell happened. I used to be head over heels for Eliane. But she means nothing to me now. I only care about y/n, I don't know what I could do without her. My hand plays with her hair. I never thought I would be in love with anyone the same, and comparing this to Eliane, that was nowhere close to this. I glanced down to the door as someone came in. Eliane, wow fucking creepy.
"Eliane why are you here?" I question.
"Oh um, I was going to wish y/n some peace, as we know her closet loved ones died. She Has nobody anymore." She just loves to pass me the fuck off.
"She does, she has me, and she doesn't need you to comfort her with a fake wish." I say bluntly. She looks at me shocked. I look back at the ceiling. Until something covered my vision. I felt something go against my lip. My eyes widen immediately.
"What the fuck Elaine." She looked like she was about to cry. I rubbed my lips in disgust.
"Ban I love you so so much don't leave me." My eyes go back to y/n, she said something similar to that. The funny thing is, that I was so deeply infatuated with everything y/n said. But when Elaine said something close to that, I kinda want to laugh.
"Get the fuck out." She wraps her arms around me.
"Get off of me." I grabbed her arms with one hand and detached her arms from around my neck.
"You know what, your-your dead to me." She screamed pointing her finger at me.
"Your obsessed just let it go." I say calmly back. Y/n stirs in her sleep.
"Now get out before you wake y/n." Eliane runs out the room slamming the door behind her. I sighed turning to look at y/n. "God you just don't know how much you mean to me do you." I stare at her sleeping beautiful self. I kiss her on the forehead before going to sleep myself.