Chapter 14

Y/n POV
I woke up in bed feeling bans arm no longer wrapped around me. I sigh and get up. I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day. That's honestly what I need right now. I get clean up for the day and go downstairs. I see ban in the kitchen and my brother at the bar.
"Hey little bro" I said messing up his hair
"I'm older that you by an hour." He replies.
"Whatever" I know he is always grumpy in the morning, but I love messing with him.
"So where are we going today" I ask him.
" well in the mountains of unseen, there is where we find the twin handles" He replies. I get up and walk into the kitchen wrapping my arms around bans waist. He just chuckles. I see he is making my favorite. I give him a quick peck on lips some how. He turns around . The kiss starts to get more passionate. He bit my lip causing me to moan and slipped his tongue in my mouth as we both passionately kissed. We are then interrupted by the tavern door opening. We here some talking the what looks like yelling. We go to the doorway ban having his arm infront of me just to protect me just in case. I could only blush a little at the fact that was his first thought. 'God Y/N not the time to get flustered, pay attention.' When I finally get my act together I see that my parents are right there. My eyes widen as I see Christian hugging them. I only stood there. My mother look at me in sad eyes but I could also see that she understood my hesitation. But then someone that i didn't expect at all came back.
"WEST!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh a cliffhanger. Who am I even talking too any way???
-bye author out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~