Chapter 33

I woke up early smiling brightly, I've been recovering well from losing my family once again. I turned to see Ban snoring beside me. I kissed his cheek. His arms wrapped around my waist, still asleep. I laughed, threading my finger's through his hair.  His face snuggled into my neck. It was so comfortable. This moment was broken with a sick feeling. I held my stomach, quickly standing up and running to the bathroom. 

"You okay Y/N?" Ban's raspy voice asked. I stuck a thumb up in the air. I had a feeling as if had to throw up but I didn't. 

"I'm good," I told him coughing a little.   

"You had me worried for a sec." Ban laughed, running his finger's through his blue hair. 

"I'm going to get cleaned up okay," I told him smiling. He smirked at me. 

"Want me to join you?" Ban asked getting up. He towered over me, only in his underwear. I smirked, pulling him into a kiss by his boxer's.  His hands cherished my waist, I smiled into the kiss before quickening the pace. The kiss became more aggressive as we stumbled into the wall, him cupping my ass as I bit his lip. 

We were interrupted by a laughing Jacob. He was scooped up by Christian. When Christian turned to look at us, he quickly covered Jacob's eyes. 

"Oh-" Christian started backing away.

"Uh-" Ban looked between the both of us. 

"Oh my god." I hid behind Ban's chest. Christian quickly left. 

"So where were we?" Ban smirked. 

"I'm no longer in the mood," I told him grinning. He threw his head back groaning before going to leave the bathroom. I quickly shut the door, sighing before practicing my hygiene. 

I felt the feeling in my stomach again, this time I actually threw up. I cringed at the taste in my mouth. I hurried to brush my teeth, trying to get that horrid taste out my mouth. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair before going out of the bathroom. 

Meliodas came beside my side, smiling at me. I turned to look at him confused.  The bar was flooded with action. 

"What are you looking at perv?" I raised a brow. He chuckled loudly. 

"I saw your brother having fun." Meliodas raised his brows up and down suggestivly. 

"Okay...perv." I looked around the bar. 

"I was just surprised by his fun buddy is all." Meliodas told me honestly, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Yeah he's into the same sex what about it." I shrugged. Meliodas nodded. 

"Are you into the same sex?" He grinned at me. 

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said before walking through the bar, hearing a 'YEAH, ACTUALLY I WOULD.' I laughed  before walking over to ban in the kitchen. When he noticed me he finished up cooking one of the orders before wrapping a hand around my waist.  He gave me a quick kiss, before using his open arm to flip some eggs. 

"What are you making?" I asked standing on my tippy toes to play with his hair. 'Tall ass' I said in my head. 

"Eggs, bacon, pancakes." He told me before yawning. I nodded in response. 

"I threw up." I told him. He turned to me raising a brow. 

"You okay?" He asked with a pinch of concern to his nonchalant attitude. 

"Yeah i'm good." I watched him cook for a couple minutes. 

"Okay i'm going to talk to my brother." I told him. 

"Alright." He strecthed before I left to go to find Christian. I saw him on the hill, When I sat next to him he didn't even reacted, he was staring at the tree's. 

"So...you got lucky yesterday." I smiled at him. 

"Yep, It was just a kiss though." He turned to look at me. 

"Was it a nice kiss?" I asked. He nodded smiling. 

"Yeah It was a nice kiss, with a person who tried to kill me." My brows pinched in confusion. 

"I feel like there's a story there."  I said blocking my eyes from the sun. 

"Yep." He said popping the P. Diane sat on the other side of Christian. 

"Hi guys." She smiled brightly at us. 

"Hi." We both waved to her. 

"What are we talking about?" 

"Nothing much." I told her. 

"We were talking about the person I made out with yesterday." Christian told her bluntly. Her mouth dropped. 

"Oh-." She said dissappointed. 

"Diane...that person was a guy." Christian told her. I looked between. 

"Oh- wow, uh I'm sorry I didn't know, I probably made you uncomfortable, I'll get going." She said quickly getting up. Me and Christian looked at her before looking at eachother, then looking a the tree's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, As you can see my writing style changed (Hopefully for the better), If you have any advice or anything you want to see happen feel free to comment. Love you all.