Chapter 20

Y/N POV
"Christian!"
"Y/N you okay" Christian said looking around my body. I just giggled.
"I'm just fine brother, let's find a way out of here. I could only assume that this is the astrials palace." I say, I just want to go to ban I miss him.
"I agree, but we can solve our problem by killing the king and queen, perfect revenge, don't ya think!" Christian said grinning ear to ear. I don't like that idea, I just want to go home.
"No let's go home" I say, I have an idea.
" what if we go through our underworlds to the boarhat." I say. This can work it's perfect. I can see ban again.
"Yeah that can work." He reply. When a guard burst through the door. I hurry and go to my underworld and so does Christian. I make a portal and run through it. I make sure I close it, and when I look around I say my brother, and a grassy field. I see the boarhat up a hill and I'm overwhelmed with tears. I run through the door, and everyone stares at me. Christian burst through the door and Diane almost cried. King looked pissed at this growing fling. I run up stairs and see Elaine outside of me and bans door. I ignore her and bang on the door.
"Leave me alone!" Ban screams through the door. I wince.
"No" I said softly but loud enough for him to hear me. The door swung open and he grabbed me. Tears were now in my eyes as I hugged my lover. Elaine looked pissed but she can suck a air particle. I feel something wet on my shoulder and when I look up I see that ban was crying as well. I leave the hug and shut the door. I feel that, it's time to finish what we started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ next chapter us going to be a lemon 🍋. If you don't like that, skip it. This is a warning ⚠️. Luv you guysd thanks for over 500 reads~