The Realisation of Mistake

So after the call, Sana gets busy with the shootings of MSK as the shoot is already late for the first episode because of the meetings with the creatives and shoot starts after so any alterations to the contract by Sana's father as he was afraid of his doll's health.

I still remember I was checking up all the khbaries handles every minute as I was too scared for sana's mental health and praying for her wellness. Be truthful I never prayed for the off-air of MSK, I only wish for best for her and I truly believe that was a mistake but also a blessing for their relation. So everything happens only for something good and great then the normal.

After all this, she gets busy with the shoots and she was hell tired because of not getting a good sleep from the last few days as bb finale then all MSK issues. So to make her up she is having so many black coffees and her charm was missing, she was tired, she was sad, she was missing his Khushi, she was missing sid and we can't consider how many thoughts she was having in her mind at that time. My heart broke into million-zillion pieces when I saw this pic of her (photo credit to sidnaaz updates and great thanks to him as I am searching for this from a long time)

Image Description: As you all can see the pain in her eyes in the above image, this image is with one of his fans before arriving of sid

Image Description: As you all can see the pain in her eyes in the above image, this image is with one of his fans before arriving of sid. I got to see this after few months of MSK  close, but I was shattered after seeing this she is trying to smile in this but unable to do so.

Now a few people must ask if that was so and she is no happy for MSK then why she signs it.
So the reason behind the signing of MSK was to stay in Mumbai for the next 3 months (Stay in Mumbai = She can meet her Kullu whenever she wants) and another reason is at signing she was not told about the format to her. If you don't believe then after finale interview of Paras at the backstage of BB where he is saying that currently, he doesn't know anything about the format of the show. And another reason is  Sana being Sana thinks the world is all good like her and Colors is a great platform work with and age colors pe hai that means that will be a good show. and she signs that in just 5 mints.

Let's get back to the story again

So the shoot begins and she was on the stage for her performance and after her performance, they show some sidnaaz moments on the screen and she literally sits on stage in the awe of that moments and all this makes her sadder and this decision of signing MSK was pinching in her heart more than before. But as always says god is always there to protect golden-hearted angles. So to cheer her up the creatives gets an idea of calling sid to the Sets of MSK, Not in concern for Sana health, they just call him for TRP as they can't risk their premiere episode as Sehnaaz and sidnaaz fans are already against this show as they all are worried for her wellbeing.

But as per me whatever their reason is I am just happy that they think of that. They call sid for the same and tell him all that is happening there asks him to come on the set's to hear her up and to be a part of the premier night as Guest Appearance as Sana's guide.  I really don't know how he reacted at that time but as per my assumption, he was on cloud 9 after listening to this from creatives. As being a big star and being so private he can't go on the sets of another show without any reason and this was an opportunity for him to being with her and make her happy because he was so worried of her because his father was in touch with Sid when all the before shoots siyapa happens. So maybe the creatives don't need to so much effort to convincing him.

The next chapter will be special will update asap :)