Chapter one

Overwhelmed by Lachlan's question, I said nothing. I did nothing. Finally, instincts took over and I was able to muster up enough courage to speak.

"What's wrong?" My voice came out as a squeak, a whisper. He shook his head, looking at the door again. Then he left Skype, but not before he told me what was wrong.

"Vikk its my father he found out I was gay and now I found out he was homophobic. Help me..." then he logged off. I'd known he was gay, I was the first one.

Great. He was in Australia, it would take ages to get him here. I sighed and walked downstairs.

Ethan's laugh echoed down the hallway, making me wonder if Lachlan would hide when he was here.

"Yo, Vikk, you joining us for do not laugh?" Asked Ethan. I shook my head

"Can't. I'm worried about a friend." I told them, grabbing an apple.

I stripped down in the bathroom, making sure the door was locked, then hopped into the shower.

After drying myself, I slid down the wall. My hands shook, my lip quivered as I looked at the cabinet. Last year us sidemen had found out about Toby cutting himself as he had been getting a lot of hate on his channel at that time.

The blade had never been removed. I had only cut myself once, and I convinced myself to stop. That was around the time I found out I was gay. It did help though.

I stood up and opened it up.