🧚🏽:

I woke up at 12 in the afternoon,I still felt tired from last night

I woke up at 12 in the afternoon,I still felt tired from last night. I checked my phone and Kentrell still hasn't texted me back,I heard something fall off my dresser but I ignored it.

I opened my blinds and got in the shower and I started having visions of Kentrell arguing with the girl from yesterday,maybe that's what is was last night,maybe he no longer wants her.
As I washed my body my heart started to tingle again causing me to laugh because it kinda tickled
-
-
"Kentrell"nene yelled out for the 300th time today,I shook my head and just stared at the wall thinking about Aubrey. All of a sudden I feel my pants being unbuckled "mmm daddy"nene licked her lips and kissed my tip.

"Say bitch move"I pushed her head and buckled my pants back up and mugged her.
"Kentrell it seem like ever since yesterday you been acting real different,ion wanna do you like kd now unbuckle them pants"she tried to grab my pants but I smacked her face,she forgot who she was talking to.
-
-
"I am that bitch,I will pull up and find you" I rapped to Kash doll for everybody. I remembered I had to get another pair of Jordan 1s from the mall and I rolled my eyes because I felt warm and bad energy as I pulled into the parking lot,I got out the car making sure my hair was flowing and my ass was jiggling  as I walked into the mall.

"Aye ma"some buster yelled and I ignored him,he had dreads and golds and he also had a girl with him "really trayshawntae in front of me tho"she screamed while she clapped her hands in front of him. As I finally made it into lady footlocker I seen Kentrell and he was with more people,he also had a different girl with him. "Finding everything alright today"a wave of hot energy hit my back,I slowly turned around to a worker.

I read her name "julieanna" I didn't know her but I started to feel light headed until Kentrell came near me "mane move away from ha,she don't like how yo fishy ass smell mane"Kentrell covered his nose and kd started screaming and covering his nose "y'all doing way too much,I don't even smell like fish"she bent over to grab the new Jordan's I was looking at and a bad scent came into the air "whew shit"Kentrell started choking and spitting.

I just don't understand why her energy is bad,I looked over to see Kentrell a girlfriend walking in "who is this bitch Kentrell"she pointed at me again and I rolled my eyes "mmhm YOP bitch roll them big bitches,"ill knock the fuck outta you"she got in my face and pointed

I just knew she had the right bitch today,I smirked and looked at her finger "baby sus yo man was just tryna make friends,I don't see Kentrell in that way and he don't see me in that way either,and if he did wassup"I looked her up and down as I spoke stern and calmly. She stood there with the saltiest face someone could ever have.

-
-
"Why Kentrell"nene yelled while crying "say bae chill ion won't dat dawg ass hoe"I read this in his voice "Kentrell why was y'all hugged up at the mall the other day,huh"she continued crying while laying on me "mane say dat wasn't even me"I yelled in her face and she continued to cry more "Kentrell I seen and have a picture of y'all getting my favorite food in the mall,why do you lie so much damn"she got off the bed and cried onto the carpet "

You don't even love me Kentrell,get out"she threw my slides at me and I laughed,this bitch forgot this was my house "Bitch this my house,yo dawg ass forgot huh,bitch  I made you

-
-
I sighed as I woke up from my nap,it was thundering again and my chest started to hurt,they said never question god.I grabbed my cards and shuffled them as a few cards came out . The broken heart came up and a tower cane up,I have a strong feeling this is Kentrell's energy.i shook my head and I dialed his number.

"Mane what"he mugged the camera and I put my face in the camera and stared at his face
"Mane what,fuck you callin me foe"he yelled as I jumped at the sound of his aggressiveness "Kentrell,what's wrong"I spoke softly hoping he would look in the camera at my face. "Say bitch ain't nun wrong mane "he mugged the camera and I looked at his face soften "I'm tired of tryin"he spoke softly while shaking his head

I continued looking in his eyes "you want me to come over"he nodded "yeah I guess"he shrugged his shoulders.My heart started thumping and something kept telling me gummy worms and weed.
-
-
As I pulled up to kentrells house I seen him sitting on the hood of his Bentley truck with his hood on,I went over to his and wrapped my arms around him