Part 24

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (8 Months Pregnant)

I woke up and stood up and sat my ass right back down. My stomach is even bigger than last month. And my fucking back is hurting like hell. Fuck my life.

I took a picture of my stomach. Cause of how big it has gotten.

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and hair and got in the car with Yoongi

"Big ole freak! Big booty big ole treat!" I said rapping and Yoongi shook his head at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Babe this is Megan. This is thee stallion. Turn this shit up." I said and he laughed and turned it up.

"Bitch I'm a star I got these niggas wishin! He say he hungry this pussy the kitchen." I said rapping and Yoongi sighed.

"Sometimes I really wonder what went wrong during your birth." He said and I laughed.

"Nothing. Don't get mad at me cause I know how to have fun." I said rolling my eyes.

He pulled up to the school and helped me out, since he knew there was a chance I could literally tip over.

And walked me to the door. And kissed me and walked away making me smile. And I went into the building going right to my locker.

As I was walking to my class I saw posters up for a dance and I rolled my eyes. There is no way in the hell I am going to a dance pregnant as hell like this.

I probably wouldn't have gone if I was pregnant anyway though. I'm not really a party person anyway.

After First Period

I was going to the bathroom because this baby is making me pissy as hell. My phone dinged. I looked and it was Yoongi.

The text: you are coming with me to a party I'm throwing to celebrate me being a kingpin.

I looked at the text confused as hell, celebrating him being a drug dealer. I ain't never heard no shit like this.

So I texted him asking if I had to go. And he said yes I had to go so could he brag about me to his friends. I rolled my eyes and continued going to the bathroom. If I would have peed myself in the middle of the hallway.

After School

Yoongi came to pick me up and I got in the car and glared at him.

"Do I have to go?" I asked him. And he laughed.