✍︎︎1✍︎︎

Comenzar desde el principio

The blond 'won' and quickly dominated Harry. He placed another peck to the boy's lips before making his way down Harry's neck. He pulled at the skin, making marks. The younger's breath hitched and he groaned when the other bit lightly at his collarbone.

"Malfoy..."

-

He shot awake.

'What the fuck was that?!'

Harry's eyes widened as his brain recalled the dream. His hand flew to his neck, remembering the sweet kisses Malfoy left and his fingers touched his lips, still feeling the pressure of the other boy's. His breathing quickened slightly as his mind went into almost an anxiety attack.

"Glurgleurh!"

He snapped out of his daze, pushing the dream to a corner of his brain, by the adorable, blue-haired toddler; Edward Lupin, or more commonly known as Teddy. The young child was only 9 months old when his parents were killed in the war. Harry, as his godfather, was left with him and since he himself was only 17 at the time so it wasn't exactly legal. So Molly and Arthur gladly welcomed them at the burrow.

Harry walked over to Teddy in his little play pen, where the baby was trying to crawl. Teddy always seemed to calm Harry down, even if the thought of looking after a baby was stressful, it wasn't to Harry.

"Hey, Teds," Harry smiled sweetly, picking up the young boy and walked over to the sofa again. He placed him on his chest as he went back into the laying position he was in before.

Now, the two were laying in the living of the Burrow, while the rest were in the woods having a small picnic. Harry just didn't feel like. It was his birthday tomorrow and since he became friends with the Weasley's, he knew all about the 'wild parties' they celebrated for all the families' 18th birthdays.

Teddy and Harry were like father and son although, because Harry was so close with Remus, he didn't want Teddy to call him dad - so they stuck with 'Baba.' Teddy had once called him 'dada' (it was his first word).

Harry and Teddy soon fell asleep in the position they were in. Harry held Teddy tightly against his chest.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!"

Harry woke up with a start. He looked up to see the Weasley's laughing at his shocked face and Hermione giggling with little Teddy in her arms.

Somehow he had moved from the sofa to his bed so a confused front flashed across his face.

"If you were wondering-"

"Me and Fred-"

"Moved you here-"

"When we got back."

The twins smiled at Harry, knowing what he was thinking. He adored them two.

He chuckled and said, "Thanks guys." They smiled in return.

He turned to Hermione and held out his arms for the sleepy Teddy resting his head her shoulder. Teddy giggling as he was passed to Harry.

"Hey Teddy," he smiled when the little boy snuggled into his shoulder. Harry couldn't believe he was turning 1 next month. He was terrified because he knew the boy would soon start walking, talking and throwing tantrums.

Soon the family was going into the living and Harry saw a couple of present laid neatly on the floor next to the chair. He smiled and turned to Molly, mumbling a quiet 'Thank you.'  She smiled at him and pulled him into a hug, kissing his cheek like only a mother would.

He walked over and sat on the chair, bouncing Teddy on his leg. The baby giggled reached down for a present below him.

Harry smiled a grabbed one of his teething toys from beside the chair. He gently handed it to Teddy and the child put it straight in his mouth.

Harry grinned and turned to his presents. He read each one carefully and thanked the person it was from; he got a fancy watch and a new book from Hermione, a bottle of butterbeer and a tanked from Ron, a bunch of sweets and chocolate and a few joke products from the twins, a new broom from Molly and Arthur and new quidditch gloves and boots from Ginny. He got cards stuffed with a few galleons from Bill and Charlie since they weren't there.

Harry hugged all of them. Hugging Ginny was slightly awkward since they broke up not too long ago. Ginny told Harry that she was questioning her sexuality and it turns out she's lesbian. Luckily, everyone accepts her and Harry was okay about it. He obviously was upset but he was also questioning his sexuality but wasn't ready to tell anyone just yet.

After that, they all went to go get breakfast. They all sat outside on the grass eating a full English breakfast, even Teddy had a small version of the plate.

Harry chuckled lightly at all the beans across the baby's face. He grabbed a wipe and smiled lovingly as he wiped the baby's face.

"You're a natural at that, Harry," a voice behind him said. He turned to see Hermione smirking. Harry blushed, flattered, and smiled at her.

That night, after he put Teddy down, he was laying in his bed going over the events of today and he came across the dream he had the previous night. He exhaled excessively before placing his hand over his stomach.

'Why did I kiss Draco? And of all people?' He grimaced slightly, 'Did this really mean I was...'

He wasn't ready to admit it to himself yet. He rolled over with a confused look on his face. Suddenly, there was a loud slam on the window next to him. He jumped and almost leaped off the bed. Harry stood and looked at the small window just beside his bed.

There, a brown, shaggy owl, shaking his small head, holding a few letters. Harry opened the window, a cool breeze slowly drifting in and he grabbed the letters off the owl and gave it a small stroke before it left.

He looked down at the letter;

Mr. Harry J. Potter
The Burrow
Ottery St Catchpole
Devon

There was only one place this letter could be from; Hogwarts. Harry gasped quietly and ripped it open. He didn't read it fully but basically it said he and his friends were to return to Hogwarts to repeat their final year.

Harry's jaw dropped. He was shocked, he took a deep breath before tiptoeing to Hermione's room. He pushed the door open, it creaked slightly.

"'Mione!" He whisper-yelled. She shuffled in her bed before she sat up and rubbed her eyes, seeing the boy who lived with his head poking out behind her door.

"Harry?" She asked groggily, "Wha-what time is it?" Harry walked in with no words and handed her the letter. As her eyes skimmed it, a smile grew on her face.

"Oh Merlin, Harry!" She squealed, obviously not caring for the other people in the house. Hermione jumped out of bed and threw her arms around Harry's neck, embracing him tightly. Harry gladly accepted the affection, wrapping his arms around her waist.

She pulled away, smiling brightly, "We're going back to Hogwarts, Harry..."