Chapter 32; Your Mother Loves You

Začít od začátku

"I don't feel anything for Jade anymore" He stated and I stood there shocked. "Neither do I" A voice from the stairs said. Jade. "It's just the sire bond" She added.

"I'm sorry" Was all I can say as tears rolled down from Jade's face. "Kol left, am I right?" She asked. "Yes.." I said. "And he gave you a letter?" She asked. "What? H-" She cut me off. "Can I please read it?" She asked showing the letter in her hands. "I uh...Okay" I simply said. She opened it and started reading.

"He still loves you" She simply stated and I stood there stunned. "It's fine Vic, I knew that this day would come. I have to admit. You guys are extremely perfect for each other" She said while she walked down the stairs and held my hands.

"No, he doesn't love me anymore.." I said with tears streaming down my face. "It's okay...I know the truth and I'm not mad, a little hurt? Yes. But all I ever wanted is a normal life. And I can't have that if I'm with all of you." She stated.

"So, you do hate me?" I asked still sobbing. She smiled "No, I don't hate you..." She trailed off. "What are you suggesting?" I asked confused. "I want you to erase my memory of everyone I've met here in Mystic Falls" She stated and my face dropped. Even Elijah was shocked.

"What? Wh-why? Bu-but.." I stuttered as I couldn't finish my sentence with all my crying. Jade pulled me into a hug. "You said you wanted what's best for me. This is it. Make me forget you and everybody so I can live a normal life." She said and I just nodded and sped upstairs in my room to get something.

I went back downstairs. "Before I compel you, I want you to have this" I said and handed it to her. Elijah knew what it was and was shocked that I have it. "What is this?" She asked as she took it from me. "It's the cure for vampirism. Silas gave it to me so I can be human again... But I felt someone else needed it more than I do, I want you to take it." I told her.

"Vic I can't" She told me handing it back to me. I took it and pressed it it her palm "Yes you can. You wanted to live a normal life. And I'm sorry that I hadn't been there for you at your darkest times. You can't be normal if you're still a vampire. Please...drink it" I told her and she nodded then gulped it down.

She began to feel dizzy and Elijah caught her before she hit the floor. He sat her down the couch. "How do you feel?" I asked and she shook her head "I don't know" She said and I went upstairs to get a needle. I pricked the needle in her finger and it didn't heal.

"You're human" I confirmed and tears of joy ran down her cheeks. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you..Vic" She said. "Now..before I erase your memory I just want you to know that, you are like a daughter to me. And no matter what happens I will always love you" I told her and she nodded.

"I'm going to miss you Victoria.." She told me, both of us were still crying. "You don't have to do this" I told her trying to convince her to stay. "But I need to" She said. "I know" I simply said. "I love you so much" She said.

I informed all of them (The gang) what was happening and they came in just in time before I compelled her. The Mikaelsons and The Salvatore brothers, together with Caroline, Bonnie and Elena.

"I invited them to say goodbye" I told her and she nodded. Matt came forward first. "Jade, even if you would sneak up on me and scream at my ear all the time, I'm going to miss you" He stated and gave her a hug. "I'm going to miss you to Matt" She said.

Next up was Caroline. "Um...I'm really sorry for the times that I hated you.. And I wish we'd been friends...you're a really kind person and I'm sorry for being such a minnie.." She looked down and Jade approach her with a hug which she returned. "It's okay Caroline...I forgive you" She said pulling away as she gave her a warm smile.

Next was Rebekah....oh...dear lord give me strength. "Even though we didn't quite get along, I wanted you to know that Caroline was right you are a kind person...You are lucky that you are human again...live it well" Rebekah finished and gave Jade a hug which shocked us all. "Thank you Rebekah" She said and Bekah stepped back.

"Don't forget about me" A voice from behind us said. "Kat.." I said shocked and happy at the same time. "I heard you were leaving so...yeah.. Here it goes.... On the day I met you, I didn't like you that much. Let's not use the word hate because honestly, I liked you much more than I like Elena." She said and Elena glared at her "so, I'm sorry for being mean to you and I'm going to miss you" Kat said the last words like venom.

Wow...Katherine Pierce apologizing...you don't see that everyday..

"Goodbye Katherine" Jade said and hugged her. "Farewell little bird" She said and pulled away.

I was sitting down the couch and she sat beside me. I was still crying...
"Are you ready?" I asked in a raspy voice. "Yeah" She said and looked at me with pity.

I nodded my head and looked into her blue eyes. "I want you to sleep and when you wake up in the morning,You are going to forget everyone you met here in Mystic Falls. Forget me and leave town. You live in New York and You are a journalist. Your parents died in a car crash and it took you years to get over it and you did. Goodnight Jade" I said as she began to fall asleep.

"Your mother loves you" I told her referring to me as her mother and I continued crying.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: YAY! I got to update fast! Anyways...

Bet you don't hate Jade now huh?

Again with a dramatic chapter...

I know!

Did it make you sad?

I was VERY emotional while writing this.

More love & drama on the next chapter of:

>>>>>Flaming Desire<<<<<

Merry Christmas Again!🎄

Vote & Comment👇

~MikaelsonQueen🔱