Chapter 18; That Salvatore Is Dead

Victoria's POV

I walked down to the living room while yelling at Damon on the phone.

"What is the matter with you!?!" I asked angrily

"What?" He said confused

"You and Elena"

"Oh. That...well, you know I have strong feelings for Elena."

"YEAH! I'm aware, Damon. But 2 weeks after she broke up with your BROTHER is just....too fast."

"Fast? I wanted to find someone else to love as strong as I loved Katherine"

I sat down on the couch

"Yeah....you've done that, alright! You've fallen for a Katherine carbon copy...Great Job, Damon!" I said sarcastically

"She is NOT like Katherine!" He defended

"Yeah. You're right. Katherine made a choice"

"What do you mean by that?!?" He yelled

"She chose Stefan. Unlike Elena, Elena is stringing you two up"

"I love her!"

"She DOESN'T love you, Damon! Open your eyes! You're just a rebound buddy! What happens when Stefan comes to his senses and decides to come back to Elena. Huh, Damon? Tell me....what are you after that?"

"I JUST WANT TO MOVE ON! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO TO LOVE! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE. HOW ABOUT YOU? HUH? YOU LOVE BOTH KOL AND ELIJAH! YOU STICK YOUR NOSE IN EVERYONES BUSINESS! MAYBE, THAT'S WHY KOL NEVER CAME BACK FOR YOU! " He snapped

How dare he? Th-that hurt... I didn't love Elijah the way I love Kol...

A tear rolled down my eye.

"Vic...I'm so-" I cut him off by hanging up.

I saw Caroline and Rebekah looking at me with concerned eyes

"Are you okay?" Care asked as she ran to me and hugged me tight. "I-I was just trying to help" I said crying. "I know....I know...shhh" she said comforting me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next Morning

I went downstairs and sat in the dining room next to Nik. Jade and Kol were across the table.

Suddenly, Caroline put a tray full of food in front of me. "What's that?" I asked. "Comfort food" She said. Nik, Jade and Kol stared at me with confusion

"I'm not upset, Caroline" I stood up but Rebekah pulled me back down. "Sure you are, Now...Eat those and drink this milkshake." She said smiling creepily.

"Really...I fi-" Rebekah cuts me off. "Shush! Just eat" She said. I took a bite on the muffin. Well! I lost my appitite. "I'm really not hungry" Care grabbed my arm. "Care, Please...just....let go" she did and I sped through the forest.

I was nothing to him? Well that stung... I just needed sometime alone.

Rebekah's POV

"Why the hell did you let her go?!?" I asked Caroline angrily. "She needs time, Rebekah. She'll come around. For the meantime, let her be" She replied. I nodded.

"What's going on with her, love?" Nik asked Caroline worriedly. "Well...Damon and Her got into a small argument" She said. Wow...bad liar. Nice going, Care! "What did that Salvatore say, exactly?" Nik asked. "He said things that were enough to make her upset" I answered for Caroline.

"Like... He said she was nothing to him. He also said that she keeps sticking her nose to everyone's business and that she played with both Kol and Elijah's feelings." Caroline whispered in Nik's ear.

Kol heard it of course, being a vampire has advantages. He looked shocked

His eyes were on hybrid mode. "That Salvatore is Dead!" He yelled

=========================

A/N: Will Klaus kill Damon or Will Victoria stop him?

Comment below👇

Let's see on the next chapter of:

*****Flaming Desire*****

Vote & Comment👌

~MissMikaelson❤️