Yes I've changed!

This is to all the negative vibes and people who entered my life in these few years or so. Most probably previous 2-3 years, thankyou for all the bullshit you've done, atleast I am now aware of the thought that I deserve something really great than this, you are one of the causes that there's so much of productive change in me. I have turned back to life and I'm really very blessed now. I dont curse you anymore not because I'm are good enough but also it doesnt matters anymore. Yes, I totally agree there were worse phases.Cried for nights and days, under the shower, weeped over the pillow. Was also lost in the world that never existed. But as said, 'There is a golden day after all the dark nights.' Yes I went through all the mental trauma, was cheated, was ditched, was played over feelings, was blamed for sin I've never committed, was left alone by those who committed a lifetime's togetherness, yes had tears in eyes but had to behave normal and reason might differ ofcourse. Sometimes family, or maybe friends, or maybe the person itself who is the reason behind those tears; Dk why but i was that crazy, ready to lose all my very own people, family, friends just for one fake human who I feel is not even worth of being called human. Not less than a demon (well ik this is childish but if u've been through this you may feeling addressing such culprit as DEMON is totally okay!) . And there are lot more YES's to be confronted but its like almost 90% of teenage population might have suffered, not may be all but some of the above cases for sure. Yes if you've ever been ditched you might have definately related yourself with some or the other thing from these. There's a lot more to speak on!!!!! .So i have just turned 18 but by gods grace and experienced so many things that there is really an exclamation mark to this. Its even kind of funny, faced such worse situations which i might have never imagined of or even heard of.
"From the fear of losing someone........ to actually losing someone and reaching to a position where even the presence of that person doesnt bothers you anymore".I've seen all the dark clouds pouring but yes, found my silver lining and I'm growing and glowing..infact glooming now ;)
-ak