Chapter four: Randy Strikes... Then Pays For It

Roman Reigns' POV

The guys and I were banned from ringside for Tavia's tag match with John Cena and Dolph Ziggler against Batista, Randy Orton, and Nikki Bella.

I was pissed because Randy's gonna be out there. In the match. And it's an inter gender match.

He can hurt my baby girl and my kids are watching it in my locker room with my cousins.

We were walking Letty to the entrance.

She looked amazing

(Just the outfit)

and her hair was down and lightly curled.

"Be careful out there. Please." I say.

"Yeah, yeah." Tavia says.

I kiss her and then she hugs Jon and Colby.

Sierra.
Hotel.
India.
Echo.
Lima.
Delta.
SHIELD.

Tavia walks down the steps and she looked hot.

"And their tag team partner, representing The Shield, Tavia Austin!!" Lillian announces.

Tavia hops the barricade like a damn pro and gets in the ring with John and Dolph. The bell rang and the match began.

John and Batista were down

John and Batista were down. Batista tagged in Randy. Tavia tagged herself in and got in.

Tavia walks straight up to Randy and hits a powerful right cross. You can hear the smack.

"Damn." Seth says as we laugh.

"She gets that from her dad." Dean says and we laugh again.

Tavia was on a roll. She sent Randy into the ropes and hit the roundhouse kick. She turned and got speared by Batista.

"Shit! Is she aright?" Seth asks.

The impact. John then got in and hit the attitude adjustment on Batista. Then Randy RKO'd John.

Dolph was still worn out. Nikki was all alone. She got in and looked around. Tavia saw her and got an evil look on her face. Oh shit.

Nikki turned around and she was met by a double middle finger from Tavia before being hit with the Stunner.

"That's my girl!" I say.

All a sudden, I saw a steal chair right behind Tavia.

"Wait a minute... Guys.... Where'd that chair come from?" I ask.

They froze.

We watched as Tavia got up and then....

Randy tapped her shoulder, Tavia turned, and was RKO'd onto the chair. The bell rang.

"That's it." I say.

I sprint out to the curtain with Seth and Dean following hot on my tail. We sprint to and in the ring. The Authority already split. Dolph and John were checking on her.

We slid in and went to her. John and Dolph moved. I turned Tavia on her back from her side.

"Baby? Baby? Can you hear me?" I ask.

She was out cold. I pick her up and carry her to the side of the ring. Colby helped me and Dean picked her up bridal style.

Seth and I got out of the ring and Dean handed Tavia back to me. I carry her backstage and we went to our area. I... No... we didn't let anyone near her.

I held her close to me as she felt limp. This was starting to scare me.

"Babe, come on. Wake up, baby. Babygurl, come on, wake up. Come on, girl. Tavia, babe, come on." I say as I paced, carrying her.

"Roman, let the EMT's help her!" I heard and glared with a growl.

"Roman?" I heard and looked down to see Tavia waking up.

"Babe, are you ok?" I ask.

She nods and I put her on her feet. She stumbled into Dean, whom caught her and helped her stand. We took her to the locker room.

Tavia kept stumbling so Dean picked her up bridal style and carried her the rest of the way.

The level of protectiveness Dean is over her kind of worries me.

We got to the locker room and Dean laid her on the couch.

"You ok, sis?" He asks Tavia.

"Yeah, I'm ok." She says.

I kiss her cheek and she smiles.

"Dude. Our match is up." Seth says to me.

"Let's go." Tavia says.

"No. You stay here and rest." I say.

"No, I'm coming with you guys." She says.

"Evangeline. You need to rest." I say, using her real name.

"I know, Leati, but I'm not just gonna sit back here and let Nikki help Evolution take you guys out." She says.

Before I could say anything else, Dean steps in.

"Dude. She'll be fine. She's Tavia Austin. Daughter of Stone Cold. She's the best woman on the roster. She's trained by the best of the best wrestlers in the WWE and she's trained in all types of martial arts. She's been trough worse than an RKO onto a steel chair." Dean says.

I was starting to get a little pissed at Dean now. He's been getting very close to Tavia for the past few months. I mean they've always been close but... Something about the past few months is just... I don't know.

We leave and go to our entrance.