Chapter ten: Titles vs Career Match

Commentary - Wrestlemania
"This is gonna be the most dangerous and most watched matches in WWE History. The firs match is record setting and history making for this company. Especially for the women's division. Two of the most dominant women in sports entertainment are going face to face tonight. It is going to be Kharma vs Octavia Knight in a No Holds Barred, Hell In A Cell Match. And the entire WWE roster will be at ringside! The stipulation is that Octavia Knight's career is on the line. As well as the returning WWE Women's Championship. Also, the only way to win is to climb out of the cage and both feet must touch the floor for the victory. If Kharma wins, she is the new WWE Women's Champion and Octavia Knight is fired from the WWE... forever." Cole says.

"The women's division would be sorely lost without Octavia Knight. This woman got into this business on her own. No one even knew she was Austin's kid until she became champion and came out to help him in a confrontation with myself and you then they revealed that she was his daughter. She joined The Shield because she's just like them and she's the girlfriend of the powerhouse, Roman Reigns. Her best friends are the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose, and the architect, Seth Rollins. It would be absolutely terrible if this is the last time we see Octavia Knight. But I know it isn't. She will defeat Kharma and she will face Brock Lesnar." JBL says.

"That's the other record setting match. An inter gender match. The main event for Wrestlemania 30 is Brock Lesnar vs Octavia Knight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. If Octavia makes it past Kharma, she will face the beast in carnage." Cole says.

Octavia Knight's POV

I was in my locker room, preparing myself for my crazy ass matches tonight. I was in my gear for tonight. I was mentally preparing myself for this.

I'm praying over and over again that I don't lose or get fired.

I walk to the curtain and wait. Then I heard that dreaded sound.

I watch as Kharma walks out and does her entrance as some fans cheer but majority boo.

She gets in the ring and looks around before standing at the far end of the ring then her music dies out.

No One's POV

As the music picks up, smoke appears on the stage then as the screaming began.

Octavia Knight appeared from the smoke.