Chapter one: She's Back

No One's POV

The returning Tavia Austin was backstage, waiting for her moment to make her return.

She was in her choice of outfit for tonight

She watched the monitor to watch and wait to strike when she sees her boyfriend, Roman Reigns, beating on her ex-boyfriend, Randy Orton, while her buddies: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose take out Triple H and Batista

She then sees StephanieMcMahon pull at Romans mans hair. She then decided that it was show time.

The intro to her theme played and immediately, fans jumped to their feet, remembering that music.

"What the hell?" Cole asks.

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

"Waaaaait! Don't tell me!" JBL yells, in excitement.

Evolution and Stephanie McMahon turn to the stage, watching with shock and anxiousness in their faces and bodies.

God, I want to dream again

A smirking Tavia Austin walks out from the smoke, that had appeared on the stage, to screaming fans.

Stephanie's eyes widen as her jaw drops. Evolution was surprised.

"Oh my god!" Cole yells.

"It's Tavia!! It's Tavia Austin!!" Jerry screams.

Tavia walks down the ramp as the fans kept screaming and jumping in their seats. The arena was shaking.

"HA! HA! Tavia's back! Welcome back, kiddo!" JBL exclaims.

Tavia then runs and slides into the ring and spears Stephanie as the music stops. The fans got louder, if possible, seeing Tavia take down and beat on Stephanie McMahon.

After a good old fashioned beat down, Tavia tosses Stephanie shoulder first into the ring post.

Tavia stands up and turns to see Batista coming at her and acts fast before taking some of the lessons Trish had taught her.