00

𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 '𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦' 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
Friday, May 25

"it's the last day of school bitch !" I yelled as me and lay got into my car.

"I'm glad cause I was ready to beat Mrs.davis ass up" she rolled her eyes putting her seatbelt on.

"that lady will sue y'all and you know unc going be pissed"

"also going shoot her house up too Soo.." lay twisted her lips to the side.

"him and daddy together then watch they lie to ma nem like they didn't do it" We laughed as I pulled outta the school parking lot. "you wanna get sum to eat ?" I asked as my stomatch growled

"yea let's go to speedwox I gotta test for cats and roaches today"

"uhnt uhnt cause don't even play with ms.ann honey" I laughed stopping at the light.

"ion even understand how that lady got a A on the door." lay shook her head

"me either cause it be some big ass roaches in dey !"

"on my moms daddy said one day he was waiting on his food and a  big ass roach went by him he said he just stepped back and let go into the kitchen"

"unc nasty cause he should have killed it" I laughed

"same thing I said but he talking bout I couldn't do that cause he like em in his rice" we laughed as I pulled into speedwox.

"of course dey hea" I shook my head seeing my cousion Nasir and his friends kB, Smokey and Nemo. Me and lay walked in and erebody looked at us.

"hey damn y'all must be trying pay for a bitch food or sum ?" I bucked at them.

"no cursing !" ms.ann yelled

"hey ms.ann girl !" I walked over to the counter I picked up her pad and wrote down my order. "lay you getting the number 11 too ?"

"fasho !"

"you want the gravy or no ?"

"nahh"

"word" I wrote no gravy beside both of ours. I handed ms.ann back her pad. I lifted up the thing to go behind the counter and gave her husband my ticket while I saw ms.ann cutting up chicken which erebody in Winnsboro think is cats.

"I'm getting a lemonade !" I yelled to ms.ann

"otay , take phone for me !"

"Girll" I dragged as I grabbed me a cup and started fixing me some lemonade "every time I come in hea got me answering yo phone" I laughed going by the phone.

"y'all sliding to the house tonight ?" Nasir asked me

"I might ion know yet" I shrugged my shoulders going on snapchat.

"girl it's not like you got any plans" he mugged me

"shit might slide on the opps or sum" I said as ms.ann slide me a plate I picked it up.