11

xayvien 'draco' heart
sunday

"draco !" my worker standz came up to me as i walked in the door.

"what ?" i asked. i just got here and they already calling my name.

"word on the streets is someone is coming after you and your daughter."

"who ?"

"we don't know this person name yet , all we know is it's in relation to guwapo."

"okay thank you."

i expected for someone to come after me sooner or later. this man been gone for 18 years though why now ?

i walked into my office and locked the door. i went to my safe with all my papers in it from years back.

i pulled them out going to

𝙼𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚕 '𝙶𝚞𝚠𝚊𝚙𝚘' 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜

𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 ? : 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟾, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟺

𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 : 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽.
𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 ? : 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 ; 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜.

𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 : 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜
𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟻 , 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 ? : 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 ; 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚢𝚔𝚎𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜.

𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 ? : 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗.

𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 : 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗.

i rubbed my hands down my face , she's the only
one who could possibly have a motivate towards us , but he never told me who she was.

i also don't know if he was out here nutting in these girls he could have kids , i just don't know it.

_____

xianna 'boochie' heart
sunday

i pulled up to G apartment and rolled my eyes. i was only coming over here to get my stuff.

i got out and walked up the stairs to his apartment. i knocked on the door and nobody answered.

i know he home cause his car out here. so i knocked again.

"mane who the fuck ?" i heard him mumbling before he opened the door.

his eyes widened "wassup ?" he said sticking his head out.

"i came to get my stuff."

"can you get it later ?" he asked and i frowned up my face.

some girl came to the door and she was pretty. "hey is everything okay ?" she asked. she only had on a big t-shirt which lets me know they was fucking.

my heart kinda broke a lil , but it's whatever i'm a thug.

"yeah i'm his cousin i spent the night over here last week and forgot some of my stuff just stopping by to get it." i lied and fake smiled.

me and him not together i'm not boutta sit here and be petty towards this girl. that's not me.

"oh okay , let her in. got her standing outside." she mushed g head.