It made me feel important. Another thing I shouldn't have felt.

He didn't tell me when the pictures they took would have been released, he just said probably after his album, that I still haven't heard and he was adamant not let me hear it.

I still don't know why.

Two hours after my arrival the photoshoot was over, Harry wiped quickly the makeup off of his face and changed in his normal clothes before we head to the airport.

We had lunch there and Harry met a few fans who asked him for a pic as I stood with my back to them, trying to  get unnoticed.

When I told him I had a business class ticket he did all was in his power - he actually almost flirted with the girl at the front desk - to change my ticket into a first-class one and be beside him during the flight. Of course, since he is Harry Styles they fulfilled his every whim. I wasn't happy about it - obviously - my pride was tickling to come out and give him hell, but his happy eyes and the big smile he gave me when they changed my ticket stopped me.

Harry stayed in London just for a couple of days before taking another flight. He went to Italy again, Sicily to be specific.

And that's where things really began to go to shit.

Firstly there were a bunch of articles in the first page on some paper news picturing Harry leaving the photoshoot location and arriving at JFK airport with a mysterious blond, probably his new flame, and the article was about how, according to some friends, Harry had finally forgotten the French-American model and how he was now happy with a new girl, whose identity, however, was still unknown.

Thankfully they didn't manage to take a pic of my face, therefore it was almost impossible to recognize me.

Almost.

Cruella obviously did and told his son, who was not happy about it. And, technically, he was right. I didn't tell him I was seeing Harry and flying back home with him. But in my defence, when I got home that night, Thomas was already sleeping and when the morning after I took him to the airport I really didn't think it was important to tell him. I was more concerned with the fact that we didn't know when we were going to be able to see each other next.

And well... After that day I never told him because: firstly, it never came up, and secondly, it wasn't something important to me.

It's just Harry for fuck's sake. It's not like I tell Thomas every time I see Carter. It's the same thing, right?

We ended up having a big fight about it, he said some stuff, I said other stuff and well, at this point you know how I am when I lose my shit. It's not like I only jump at Harry's neck, I jump at everyone's neck when I'm pissed, included Thomas. Even more so if he accuses me of not telling him things because I have something to hide from him.

I'm not hiding anything. I just didn't think it was important to tell him.

We didn't really speak to each other for two days, only sending texts to know if the other was good or not. At the third day from our fight, I decided I had enough, and called him. We talked things out, calmly this time - like we always have done - I explained why I didn't tell him, and he explained why he got angry about it, and thankfully, after a three hours long phone call, we were back to normal.

That day I decided I have to put some distance between Harry and me. I put myself in Thomas shoes and I can't say I don't understand how he feels, that's why I need to take a step back and have some boundaries with Harry.

No touching if it's not needed. No sleepovers. No late nights out just him and I. And extremely important, keep Thomas informed.

I will do whatever I can to let him feel safe about us, he deserves it.