Late night cuddles

They had a late night, watching scary movies and eating popcorn. They turned up the heat before they went to bed so they wouldn't feel the "cold spots" in the house, but it got too hot so they just took off their shirts before curling up together in bed.
Castiel was scared at first to go to bed, telling Dean that what if a monster gets him at night?
Dean rolled his eyes a little, telling him that those movies were fake, nothing would get him. He smiled softly, brushing his hair back a little.
"I'll protect you if any monster comes." Dean told him.
Castiel looked at him, "Promise?" he asked quietly.
"Of course, I'll always protect you." Dean smiled, leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to Castiel's forehead. Castiel smiled a little, feeling safe if he was in Dean's arms.
"Would you be okay if I slept the other way tonight? My back feels a little exposed." Castiel said timidly.
"Anything to make you feel safe Cas." Dean told him.
Castiel turned and Dean pulled him in, resting his head by Cas. Castiel pulled the blanket up higher, snuggling into them.
"Goodnight Dean..." he murmured, already falling asleep despite his fear moments ago.
"Goodnight Cas." Dean kissed his temple before settling in again.
Castiel slept soundly all through the night, the nightmares he thought he would have were kept away with Dean keeping him safe at night.
When the sun started to peek through, Castiel just made little mumbles in his sleep and Dean pulled him closer, tucking his face into Cas's neck.
Dean blinked awake a little, sighing softly at the sun but decided to just lay there, taking in Cas's body heat and soft breathing. He pressed a kiss to Cas's shoulder then to the back of his neck, always loved to show Cas little gestures of affection when he could.
Castiel smiled happily in his sleep, having such a nice dream. He thought little bumble bees were tickling him. Dean smiled slightly at Cas's expression before kissing his cheek. He pulled Cas in close again, settling for just a little nap until Cas woke up.
They had the whole day to laze around, there was no point in trying to get up and do something, when anything they wanted was right next to them.