Look Twice

Wash white walls and flickering lights spooked Sam, shadows and unknown shapes lurked in the darkness. Treading carefully over the blood stained floor Sam's heart was rapid, blood pulsing through his ears. Sam whipped around; a pipe fell. Searching through the darkness he came across his desired location, pushing the moulting door open, he realised his tip paid off.
The silhouette of Lucifer stood out plain as day, piercing blue eyes staring out onto the city below. Blonde hair sticking up everywhere, ragged clothing clinging to his skin.
Gripping his blade tightly, he took a cautious step forward. Pouncing on lucifer he shoved the blade into his heart, however, as he looked upon the face horrid struck him, the face he now saw had changed.
"Dean?" Sam said nearly above a whisper "D-Dean?" Sam's hazel eyes searched Dean's. A steady stream of thick red liquid poured out of Dean, "Oh god.. What have I done? "
The brothers eyes met for the last time,
"Goodbye little broth-" Dean's eyes rolled back his pained expression loosening to a plain face. Tears pricked in Sam's eyes, but he had to be strong.
"Oh dear Sam.. What will you do?" Breath blew down Sam's neck, meeting Lucifers cool eyes Sam spoke softy
"What I always do" he said "Kill every sonovabitch there is." Lucifer flew away, and Sam's mouth turned to a hard thin line; he knew who was at the top of his list.

Yes, yes I know it's shit but I am bored and there is nothing to do.. :/ someone please talk to me, I'm so alone :'( I have Kik