Harry and Ginny

"Whatcha doin?" Dean asked his younger brother while entering his room, not caring one bit to even consider knocking. He had been roaming around the bunker, waiting for Cas to come home and trying to find something to do.

"Im about to watch The Goblet of Fire, wanna join?" Sam sat up on his bed, moving over to give Dean some room, "I know how much you love these movies."

Dean only groaned in response and tried not to show his excitement as he climbed up next to Sam. He did love the Harry Potter movies..so what? Anyone who didnt was the weird one, not him. A smile twitched at his lips when he heard the opening number of the movie, the beautiful song that was distinctive to anyone who heard it.

"Why are you both smiling so hugely?" Sam and Dean both jumped in unison, yelling at Cas once they noticed the Angel had appeared in the room, "I apologize. Hello, Dean."

Dean took in a deep breath, "Hey, babe. Come here and watch this with us."

Castiel joined the two brothers, scooting in next to Dean and resting his head on his shoulder. Dean's arm naturally wrapped around his boyfriend as he pulled him impossibly closer to find a comfortable position together as the movie played on.

This was Sam's favorite. The games, the people, the almost but not quite love affairs, everything about it it was thrilling. Just as he liked it. His favorite scene, the maze, was soon to come and he wanted to ask Dean a question about it. but as he turned he saw him and Castiel making out as if he wasnt even there, "Really?! Com'on guys!"

Cas tore away from Dean and cleared his throat, "Im sorry, Sam. We were distracted."

"You think?"

"Oh, ignore him babe." Dean sat back up and smirked, "He's just mad because he's Neville."

"Who is Neville?"

Sam rolled his eyes, "I am so not Neville."

"Oh, wait you're right, Hermione." Dean smirked, "How could I miss that one?"

"And who is Hermione?"

"I'll accept that." Sam stated, "As long as you accept that the two of you are Ginny and Harry."

"I know who Harry is!"

"Okay, but I'm Harry, right? Saves the day, handsome, all the girls and boys want to play with his wand, if ya know what I mean-"

"Dean, Ginny is just as bad-ass as Harry." Sam chuckled, "If not more."

"What are you talking about?" Dean glanced at Cas who had given up on trying to join the conversation, "She's in like two scenes in every movie. Maybe."

"Oh my- read the books Dean!" Sam let out an annoyed breath, "If you two want to continue sucking face then do it in your own room!"

Castiel stood and began to walk out, bringing a chuckle out of Dean, "Well he's sure eager, isnt he?"

"Leave, Dean."

"Fine, okay!" He gave his brother one last playful smile before following his angel, "You ready for me babe? Because-"

"Why did Sam call us Harry and Ginny?" Castiel sat on the bridge of Dean's bed with a sad expression moving across his face, "They are not a couple."

Dean smiled, "Oh, babe. Dont be sad. They arent a couple yet. But when they are, they're unstoppable. Like us."

"Really?"

"Sure! You should see the way they fight off the bad guys. Its so bad-ass. And in the end, they end up together, raise a family, all that good stuff."

Castiel fidgeted, "Do you..do you think we'll stil be together in the end?"

Dean looked at Cas for a few long seconds before leaning down in front of him, "Don't ask stupid questions." He cupped Castiels face and brushed his lips lightly to his, deepening the kiss once he felt him kiss back. It was shorter than the usual, but just as exciting as they always were.

"I love you, Dean." Cas blurted, "I really do."

"Yeah, I..me too, baby." Dean stood, holding on to Cas' hand, "Now, do you want to try and watch the movie again, or do you wanna stay here 'cuz you're unable to keep your hands off me?"

"Dean."

"What?"

"Don't ask stupid questions." Castiel smirked and pulled his boyfriend back onto the bed with him.