I red seeped into my skin, my eyes widened as he kissed me. Before I knew it I leaned into him wrapping my arms around his neck. His grip tightened closing the distance between us. Then we parted I huffed ignoring my rose colored face.

"You could of warned me."

He chuckled as we went down. I collected the badge as he was drowning in his blood then looked at his target. Huh it's me what a coincidence.

"Oh but it wouldn't be fun that way~"

My blushed increased as I walked with him.

"Weirdo."

He smiled as I crossed my arms an stuck my tongue at him.

"Oh I can suck that if you suck me."

I coughed on my spit. Well I'm redder then a cherry.

"Hisoka no."

He did a sigh as I walked in front of him turning my bow into my necklace an clipped it on.

"You should leave your hair down."

I raised a brow as he stopped me and gently pulled out the ribbon in my hair. He wrapped it around my bag strap.

"Much better."

I puffed my cheeks as we walked to sit on a log. Eh someone is tailing us. I ignored it deciding to see if Hisoka noticed. Then this guy came out of know where. Hisoka dodged his attacks as blood butterflies swarming his body. He cut down the tree Hisoka was leaning on. Ah he's gonna die.

"W-why don't you attack me!?"

"I have no interest in a dead man."

"Oh hey Moon."

Illumi walked up tossing a few needles at the guy killing him. Then threw a badge at Hisoka he began to remove the needles from his face.

"It seems your prey got away~"

I chuckled at his bored look an slipped to lean against the log.

"I'm going to sleep."

I smiled at the man as he dug a while an slipped into it.

"M Kay want me to wake you up when time is done?"

"....sure...."

I smiled as he pulled the dirt pile over him an fell asleep.

"Have you killed anyone?"

Hisoka sighed.

"No~"

"You really need to stop killing for pleasure and just kill the target in your time and grounds. If you keep playing you can get yourself killed and you can find other means for pleasing your body."

He hummed then gave a cat grin.

"Ohh~is someone worried?"

"Yeah so what?"

His eyes widened slightly a pink stained his skin but soon disappeared. I raised a brow as he smiled then I saw his shoulder. I sighed then got up and stood in front of him.

"I'm going to heal this."

Blood butterflies were sitting on the wound drinking the blood. He watched as I let my eyes turn to a striking crimson I felt my hair lift a bit as I healed the cut. He then wrapped his arms around my waist once I was done healing him.

"Can we fight~"

"Do you want to die?"

He chuckled and licked his lips. Huh the presence is gone. I raised a brow at the man he gave a smirk then rested his head on my breast.