I nodded and hugged him. He put his head in the crook of my neck and held me close. He kissed my head as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

💐🌸💐🌸

Bella walked over to Charlie and handed him another beer. I was fixing my hair because my hair was disheveled. Bella, I guess, couldn't hold it in and told Charlie.

"I have a date with Edward Cullen. Vivi has a date with Carlisle"Bella tells him

"Edward? Isn't he too old for you?"Charlie asks Bella

"No. He's a junior, I'm a junior. He's right outside and he wants to meet you."Bella tells him

"Alright. Bring them in"Charlie says as he puts his shotgun together

"Can you be nice to him? He's important" Bella tells dad

Charlie draws an imaginary halo on the top of his head. I laughed at him as Bella brings in Edward and Carlisle. I smiled and hugged Carlisle, making him hug back.

"Mr.Swan, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Edward Cullen. You know my dad, Carlisle" Edward says

"Hi, Edward. Nice to see you, Carlisle"Charlie greets

"You too"Carlisle says with a smile

"They won't be gone long. We are just going to play baseball with my family" Edward tells Charlie

"Baseball?"Charlie asks

"That's the plan, sir," Edward tells him

"Well, good luck with that with Bella"Charlie tells him

I laughed at what he meant. Bella playfully glared at me making me glare back at her. I walked outside with Carlisle behind me. He grabbed my hand and walked over to Emmett's jeep. We got in as Bella and Edward joined us.

Edward drove to a field where the whole family was. Carlisle helped me get out as the family walked over to greet us. Rosalie walked over and put my hair up. I thanked her when she finished and she smiled at me.

"It's nice to see you two, we need an empire," Esme tells me, and Bella

She pulled us away from our boyfriends. Emmett, who heard her, walked over to us and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"She thinks we cheat, "Emmett tells us

"Knowing you, she's probably right"I tell him

Emmett gasped in fake offense and placed his hand over his heart. He looked to be faking being offended.

"You hurt me, mothe-Gennie"Emmett says

"Get out there and play. Have fun"I tell him with a smile

He laughs and nods his head. I lightly pushed him into the field as I walked over to Bella and Esme. Bella was smirking at me as I walked over.

"Ok, say it, "I tell her

"You are seriously acting like a mom, "Bella tells me

"I get all that from taking care of you when Mom and Phil went out a lot"I tell her

"It's admirable of you to act that way though, "Esme says

I looked at her and smiled. She is very nice and caring that I would have thought that she was the kid's "mother". I looked out to the field and saw Rosalie hit the ball. It went towards the forest as Rosalie ran around. Edward ran into the woods to get it.

  I saw the ball being thrown towards Esme, who was catching it, and she caught it

I saw the ball being thrown towards Esme, who was catching it, and she caught it. Esme tapped Rosalie's leg before she could fully score a point meaning she got out. Esme looked at me and Bella for confirmation.

"Out"Bella says

"Out woo!"Emmett says all hyped

Rosalie shoots Emmett a glare as I walked over to her. It then faded when I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You did good, that's all that matters, Rose. Is-is it ok if I call you that?"I asked her

"Yea it's fine," Rose says

Rose then walks passed Bella not before shooting a glare at Bella as well. Next up was Carlisle. I walked over to him as he was getting ready and kissed his cheek. He turned his head and smiled at me as I backed up next to Bella.

He winked at me and then hit the ball as Alice had thrown it. I blushed slightly and watched as Edward and Emmett crash into eachother when they went to catch the ball. Next up was Jasper.

Jasper walked up to the plate and started doing tricks with the bat. I saw Rosalie try and do it and giggled a little making her playfully glare at me. Jasper hit the ball and Carlisle ran over to me and kissed my head.

Rosalie was up again and she hit the ball really hard this time. Alice, who was the pitcher, was dazed. She must be having a vision.

"Stop!"Alice yelled

1221 words