Bulk 7

Hey sorry for the delay and I will apologize for the deadlines in advanced, I will be taking a hiatus starting next week and thus I wont personally be collecting these batches. PLEASE JUDGES SEND THEM TO softyhartz . If I get them, they may go unseen due to my hiatus (i may post writings i have written but idk)

Deadline to send in the results for this bulk is by: Friday, June 26th, at 11:59PM EST, if you need help understanding the timezone, google or someone can leave meanings in the inline comments.

----

What is different from last time: Judges will have their top three posted once the genre for their section will be completed. Judges will judge up to 10 books, they will follow the rubric as it intells completely, and they will not be able to give others higher scores for favors, etc.

What is the same: Participants HAVE to follow their respected judge(s), they are taking the time to judge your book and write sentences for each book, be kind and follow the rules please.

--------

Werewolf

Judge two: clariedsoza

Game on, Alpha by messiwrites_

Forced Spirits (revised version) by coveredinsweets

The Alpha's Bitter Truths by GalateyasWorld (mature)

Esmerdella: my Dangerous Mate by simisanju (maybe lgbt)

Shadow of Twilight by HeatherSmith672

Alpha Xeres by nicental

The Moon Is Also A Star by IamMoana17

Scarlett by leahthelocaldreamer

An Omega's Omega by lionsandtigers14 (mature and lgbt)

Judge three: Mumal16

Tempt by gublercullen (mature)

The Last Pact by caribbean_sun

The Unfair Curse by princesscat2002

One Bite by still_just_me (mature)

Descendants of Moon Goddess by Wildside_16

Legend of the White Wolf by itzdiana7

Alpha Athena by samsmilesxx (mature)

YinYang by Shehlath

The She-Wolf by Scottmilena (mature)

------

General Fiction

Judge three: ArshieArmy

Pick the Lock by -greeneyess