01

I shall tell you that it's in killua's POV. And also, it might contain grammatical mistakes. Because it's not my first language. If you want to correct me, please do. Thank you.

⚠️: violence. (If you're under age, you're not supposed to read this fiction.)

—01—

It was a rainy day. I was standing on top of a random building in the city of York shin. My target was dinning in the opposite building called hotel glacé. He is very wealthy and known but also hated which is why my client wants his head so badly. My job is to kill. It has always been and will always be. It's in my blood.

He went out of hotel glacé escorted by his trustworthy bodyguards. "It's the time.", i mumbled as I jumped off the building and sliced off his head. His bodyguards didn't have time to react that he's already in the afterlife. They took their gun out and pointed at me but Blood was already staining the rain water. Their lifeless body fell on the ground. "Done."

I walked on an isolated street and stared at the stairs with boredom. I hear footsteps coming from the top. My eyes slowly looked up to see a small figure holding an umbrella. It was a girl. Her brown eyes met mine and I could see a flash of concern. She then quickly looked away. Maybe to avoid any problem. She continued going down. Just when she reached my level, she began to walk to slip on rain water.

My eyes followed her adventure when her figure landed in front of my feet. She was frowning from pain while getting up and faced me angrily. I looked at her questionably at her instant fire rage. "Weren't you going to rescue me while I was falling on the floor?", she yelled. I just stared at her, so taken aback. She raged even more. "What are you? A plant? Speak up!"

"Why should I save you?", I blurted out. She was flaming inside and I could sense she was trying not to slap me. "You know what? You're right.", she snapped while passing me.

She's weird.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

6 months later

"Where do you think you're going, Killua?", my mom asked while blocking my way. Tss, old harpy.

I glared at her with the intention to kill. But I quickly wiped that aura when I just made a cut on her neck, deep but not enough to kill her. "I'm so proud of you.", i heard her cry, just to make me roll my eyes.

I walked towards the door to meet Milluki, the nerdy hog. "I'm not like mother. She's being too soft with you.", he said while trying to knock me. I just pierced his belly with my hand.

I finally set foot out of this mountain. Never thought the city was this busy. I walked to the port, thinking of getting far away from this crazy family. On my way, two tall men bumped into me. One of them glared at me and the other speak with his cocky smile. "Hey kid, it's dangerous to walk by yourself. Give me your money."

He tried to grab my wrist and I sliced off his wrist. Blood was dribbling. He brought his arm closer to his face and started screaming from fear. I guess pain comes later. I gave him a minute to realize his life was going to end. That's why, he stopped me. "Don't kill me... please... you want money? Here, a hunter license. Take it." He handed me his card with his remaining hand. Too bad for him. I can't dispel my craving.

Their bodies fell on the ground as I walked to the hunter exam destination of this year. His license's going to help me pay off the trip. I heard from my father the exam's hard. I might have to check if he's right. That guy wasn't strong at all though.

o(v)o

Like and comment. Very much appreciated. 😬

insta: amviya

674 words 🙈