The storm out.

i walked confidently into science, I'll admit it... Ima ace this test. My names Savannah Henderson but the last time some one called me that was my birthday 5 years ago! People call me Savvy.

I sat In my usual place at the back, purposely making it close to impossible to cheat from me. Let's be honest who hasn't tried! And studies show that people actually get roughly 30% of their knowledge from cheating of somebody else! I finished my test early but being the awkward smart arse I am, I didn't want to hand it in. I looked around the class and noticed the teacher had left? I got up and put my paper on her desk.

I peered around the corner of the class room door and could just see Mrs crow going mental and Parker Johnson, I stood and tried to listen in to what they were saying...

'Ah, shit.' I sat up and rubbed head. 'Ummm hi miss.' I paused.

'Parker, I think you know the way to the heads office by now.'

'WHAT?! No how why what?!' Parker grumbled,

'And, Savannah, you can tag along. I expect Parker would be more than happy to take you along!' I sat on the cold floor of the science block, my mouth gapped and my eyes widened.

'Get up then-' he stood in front of me, I tried to stand but fell straight back down, I could feel my cheeks redden, I tried to hide it under my blazer.

'Ow! Umm I cant I think I twisted my ankle.'

'Yeah, wouldn't be surprised they pushed you with some force there, let me help?' He let out a hand and grabbed mine, he got me to my feet and held me upright.

'savs, your gonna need to stand up yourself a little bit,' I let go of my blazer that was held over my cheek and held on to the wall. He was laughing,

'What are you laughing at?' I was confused and a lil nervous!

'Just your face..' I stopped in shock

'WELL IM SORRY!' He stopped and looked sorry him self,

'No no no, not like that! I mean you've gone all red, it's cute.' He smiled and shrugged then carried on walking. Great that helped my facial coloration!