Chapter9||Scum

Mulai dari awal

"Finish him," I said, watching as the chainsaw is slowly brought to his neck.

******

Orianna‛s P.O.V

I'm on my bed, laying on my stomach, and for the last few hours, I've been on the web trying to find Jeremiah's phone number.

Sure I don't like the guy, but I really needed to hold up my part of this bargain. I would remember when we were kids and he used to tease me about my skin color.

I had so much hate for him back then, but a very wise old woman had taught me to forgive and to forget.

After a couple of minutes, I find myself on Facebook. I typed in his name and saw about a hundred names pop up.

Scrolling through I found a profile picture of a guy that seemed to look like him. I clicked on it and searched for a phone number. I grabbed the house phone and dialed the number.

It rang shortly and went straight to voicemail. I tried again and the same thing.

I rolled onto my back and let out a sigh, feeling defeated. What if Jeremiah's dead or something?

No. Maybe he is just busy, yeah,
he's just busy. I sat up and thought it would be best to go through his pics. Wow, this guy's an open book.

I came across pics with him and the blonde girl, they look happy. And the pics were recently posted.

Then it hit me. Why couldn't Jacob just Facebook him? It would've been way easier for him to do it himself.

Maybe he just told me to do it to get me busy. He thinks he's smart, I bet he does. It's not like I was even that interested in what he was doing. Yeah, you were. My subconscious added.

Does this boy think he can make me look like a fool? I'ma call this white boy and give him a piece of my mind. I was fueled by anger when I called Darcy to give me Jacob's number.

It is answered on the first ring. "Listen up you nasty, good for nothin', broke ass -"

"Excuse me, ma'am, how may I help you?" A man with a deep voice interjected.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, I took a deep breath. "Yes, um could you transfer the call to Jacob?" I absentmindedly picked at the skin around my fingers.

"Ah, Mr.Jacob, no problemo." I heard the beeping of buttons through the phone and not long after...

"What do you want?" He greeted cockily.

I cleared my throat. "Listen up you nasty, good for nothin', stank piece of shit, white boy, you think I'm dumb huh? I know you didn't just tell me some random shit to get me off your back, what kinda dirt bag are ya?"

I heard him breathe out heavily on the other end, then a chuckle erupted from him.

I was pissed by this point.

"You're sick as shit, no wonder your so single and sad and be lookin' raggedy all the damn day long, and you damn breath smell like raw fish."

I didn't hear him say anything, so I continued." Oh hell no, you act like I'm petty enough to even care about yo shit, boy, I couldn't care less bout yo last name, you're dirt to me, trash, you hear that?"

I awaited a response, while my heart hammered a thousand miles an hour from adrenaline.

"Come on now baby, you're making me blush, stop being so cute, I know that you like me, if you wanted to go on a date why didn't you just ask?" He retorted sarcastically and I swear I saw red.

"Urrrg! This isn't over!" I shouted through the phone and hung up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: I think I am going to do Jacob's P.O.V next, hehee.

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen