11

Natasha was only supposed to me gone for 45 minutes to get the young terrorist but it's been about two hours and she still hasn't answered her phone since I called at hour one. Luckily J.A.R.V.I.S was able to tell us she was just at a clothes store. Which was strange but finally J.A.R.V.I.S announced their arrival.

Leo was in the front of the elevator but he stepped to the side to let Natasha pass obviously grinning because he has more manners than us. Leo walked out with two shopping bags,(that explains why they were so late) and strangely a flower in half of a water bottle. He was dressed in blue jeans a white t-shirt and a gray beanie that rested on his brown curls.

"Okay, Leo, you will be staying with one of us at all times. Clint said he wouldn't mind you staying in his room for the being." Steve said, authority in his deep voice. Leo grimaced slightly.

"Dont know if that's the best idea."

"Why wouldn't it be?" Said Steve quite confused.

"I usually scream in my sleep from nightmares, I dont want to wake you up ." He confessed, my fatherly instincts kicked in and I let out a growl. Leo looked up from his glare at the floor to send me a questioning eyebrow raise.

"Oooh, I could totally set up a remote control clear sound proof wall, so you dont wake him up but he can make sure you dont escape." Answered Tony.

"Nice idea, but I can make it." Leo confidently replied.

"No offense kid, but I'm serious." Leo glared at Tony but not with as much hate as Fury earlier. Tony backed up and hid behind Cap, who rolled his eyes.

"But it sounds quite boring so are let you do it and if you call me kid one more time are kill you." Tony gulped loudly, Leo looked up at me boredly.

"Would you mind showing me to my room please?" He asked me and I finally was able to see his eyes but they were unreadable worse than Natasha and Bucky. They were also a beautiful deep brown with splashes of red and orange like a dwindling down fire.

"Yeah, I can bring you."

I guided him through the stares of the rest of the Avengers besides Tony who I I beleive is playing flappy bird on his phone. We walked into our room, it was  quite large with two beds, two chairs, two dressers and two desks and even two bathrooms. The walls were tan, the furniture a deep brown wood, and the bed spreads are a forest green.

I sat in my chair and pretended to look at my phone when I was really watching him through my camera. He folded up his clothes and set it all nicely in his dresser and looked through his bag putting up a beautiful dragon sculpture on his bed side table, he grabbed out a small wooden box and set it on his desk. Then he pulled out an old toolbelt which he fit on his slim waist with a click.

I looked up from spying on my phone, and asked why he had a toolbelt he grinned mischievous.

"Cause I like it!" Once he was done unpacking we walked out to eat dinner.