10

The Avengers or whatever they call themselves locked me in a sell with another tray of food. There was a turkey sandwich with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and obviously turkey. The tray also held an apple, sunchips, a water  bottle, and some carrots with ranch.

I sat on the small bed and hurriedly ate my food, not wanting them to take it away. After about ten minutes the red headed Natasha came in, and ushered me out into the hall, she didnt put cuffs on me this time just rested her hand on her gun.

We walked through a labyrinth of hall ways until we reached a large metal which Natasha stuck her face by a face scanner. A women's voice from a box by the doorknob said " Access Approved." I quickly walked up to the door and opened it, Natasha tensed, but I was just opening it for her, so she smiled warmly and said thank you  in her fancy Russian accent.

She walked in front of me into a garage where a black SUV stood. I surveyed my surroundings and my brown eyes caught on a beautiful begonia it kind of looked like a flame.

 I surveyed my surroundings and my brown eyes caught on a beautiful begonia it kind of looked like a flame

I walked up to it, luckily Red didnt see me. It was slightly wilted, I immediately wondered how it started to grow here. I crouched by it and felt the dusty soil, it wouldn't last much longer without water I started digging it up, when Natasha noticed I left. I heard her pull out her gun and whip in a circle, I was slightly hidden behind a pillar. I realized she might shoot me when she finds me here but I couldn't leave the beautiful flower to die, so I quickly started to pull up the roots.

"Leo?" She was still looking around from the sound of her feet. I didnt really want to say anything but I knew it was that or death.

"I'm over here." I spoke loudly so she could here, she jogged over to see me bent over still pulling the roots of the begonia. She walked around me, gun still in her hand, when she saw the flower a confused look came over her face.she crouched down next to me.

"What are you doing?"
"I dont want the flower to die."
"Do you like gardening or somthing?"
"My girlfriend loved flowers."

She smiled sadly and walked over to the SUV and came back with a water bottle. She grabbed a knife from a slit in her suit, and cut the plastic bottle in half and offered it to me to put the flower in. I smiled happily and mixed dirt in with the water and planted the fire like plant.

She got up and offered me a hand up, I took gladly after wiping my hands on my filthy jeans. She wrinkled her nose,

"You need new clothes why dont we stop at a cloth store and then head to Stark tower."

"I dont have any money." I said sheepish.
"Tony's a billionaire he'll pay." She said with a wave of hand and we got into her car. She helped me pick out some clothes and bought them with a credit card I suspect she stole from Mrs. Stark.

She led me into an extremely large building with a large A on it after shopping. A slightly chubby man with brown eyes, a small beard, and a black and white suit opened the door for us and walked us up to an elevator.

I staired at his head of security badge so I didnt have to be social when the door binged and the robotic voice of J.A.R.V.I.S  announced our entrance. I stepped out to see...