6

I walked in and saw a device, but not any device, a lie detector. This is a huge problem, due to the fact I cant say anything about my demigod past. It gets worse though, if you lie it shocks you and the shock has a remote control which Pirate has and he could definitely torture me to death.

My guards ruffly put me in a metal chair and started applying all the necessary wires and straps from the lie detector to me. To help my anxiety I surveyed the room, there was a large mirror which I new was two way. Probaly the weirdos who attacked me were behind it, there was numerous cameras all partially hidden. I sat at a metal table, with (obviously) the metal detector was on, and I was hooked up by handcuffs and leg cuffs.

I looked up from surveying to see Pirate boy glaring at me, again.
"What?" I asked, quite confused.
"I WAS JUST TALKING FOR THE LAST TWO MINUTES!" He was obviously trying to scare me, but I didn't flinch or bat an eye, he dosent deserve it. My four guards left silently.

"My apologies, would you please take another two minutes of your precious time to repeat?" Sarcasm dripped with every word.
"This is a lie detector, if you lie you get shocked. Are start asking questions. Get it?"
"That took two minutes? Wow." He let out a growl as I grinned.

"What's your full name."
"Leonidas Hugo Valdez." I said slightly embarrassed.

"What were you doing in Greece?"
"Finding some people." I replied hesitantly.

"Who?"
"My mothers murderer." He looked up at me questionly but obviously I wasnt lying.
"Did you find them."
"Yes."
"What happened?" I decided to give him this.
"I was going to kill her but another person wanted my head and ended up killing her." Pirate watched the grid and a look of stun came across his face.
"Who are you working for?"
"No one." A shock ran through me, but Thalia and Jason have shocked me harder for fun. So I didn't flinch.

"How about the truth who do you work for."
"I cant say and If I did you all would be in grave danger." From the bewildered look on his face, I was telling the truth.

"YOU said people earlier, who else." I could tell he was getting angry.
"I really dont want to say." I whispered.
He shocked me harder this time making me flinch and yelp.
"You dont have a choice. TRY AGAIN."
"On my way there I met a girl. I guess I was looking for someone else to be a part of my life."
"Where is she?"
"Six feet in the ground at Bayside cemetery."
"How did she die?"
"I wont tell until I feel like it." Pain exploded inside of me, as if ever cell was on fire. I screamed, he kept going until I was on the verge of blacking out and I whispered " She died of electrocution." And I past out.

The Last Time Leo Runs? (hoO and Avengers crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें