🐺 JUST THE BEGINNING 🐺

Start from the beginning

" Hey. What are you doing up here. I thought that you were going to spend the day doing duties like me?"

" Well...... all my duties that I had to do today I did them yesterday and now I'm bored plus I think Jasmine and Jacqueline need sometime alone I think they are mates but haven't noticed it yet......... Well maybe not Jacqueline but I'll ask her later. Need help?"

" Ya.... In fact I do need a lot of help with theses Pap........."

* Please can anyone hear me. Rouges are attacking in the northern part of the forest. Please help.......ple..ase...*

I quickly shifted because Christopher knows that I am the silver wolf. I think Christopher heard the mind link because he shifted without hesitation. We ran out side and we saw Move running in the same direction as us.

* Nova gather all the mothers and pups into the packs house.*

* But alpha......*

* No listen, you are needed here because I'm as sure as hell that Minimus is there and this pack need one leader to stay with them in case something happens. Stay*

*Okay alphas.*

◼️❤️◾❤️▪️❤️
❤️▪️❤️◾❤️◼️

Me and Quinn ran to the northern part of the forest. That's when I noticed that the ground started to rumble and I saw all the wolves and there were about 20 of them so technically we had numbered them which was a good start. Before I knew it a fight broke out one wolf was coming towards me and I use my clothes to scratch it as it leaped towards me but missed it. Before I could get his footing I tackled him. He growls as my teeth sink into his scruff and I shook him around like a rag doll. His blood drips from my mouth but he lowered his head with the warnings snal, as you looked at me with murder his eyes. He lunged at me but I still got a lot more speed and managed to jump out of the way before I could turn and lunch again he's already on me. Bucking around I tried to get him to let go but his claws Rake down my sides making me whole in pain as his canines rip into my neck. I roll onto my feet when I feel him let's go. He licks his lips and I noticed his hackles rise as a slowly stalks towards me before sprinting I run up to him and we collide head-on. I think my canines into shoulders and I shake my head making him yelp when I feel and hear boom shatter I did my canines into his neck and snap it making him to fall on the ground. I looked around I I saw that all my men were still standing and a victory howl came from me. We all made our way back to the packs house where all the nurses in the clinic came to attend to the injured warriors. When I looked around I couldn't seem to find Quinn, I went inside the house and with the mind link I called a pack meeting. When everyone came pack grounds.

"Thank you all of you for coming quickly as I called this meeting. As you have realised today there was a sudden attack from the rogues and sadly they came in undetected but fortunately none of us or the warriors were killed and only minor injuries were taken into record I want to urge all of you to stay at alert and be careful because the fact that they came in undetected is one that bothers me the most because we ensure that the patrol is strong so we are going to be looking into it. This does not cause for any of you to panic nor does it cause for any of you to be too relaxed by tomorrow afternoon I would have discussed some precautions and some new changes to our schedule with my beta my gamma and Luna. So between this time they will be no running or if there will be any form of run it should be in groups of twos and threes. Is that clear?"

" Yes Alpha Christopher"

" Good you may be dismissed"
With that everyone left to their own houses which left me still wondering where my mates was I quickly ran upstairs to the room where are you saw him laid on the bed and with bandages wrapped around his hands. He was asleep peacefully then one of the nurses came out of the bathroom where we kept the first aid and told me that he gave Quinn some pain medications and sleeping medicines. And I nodded before he left.

Something was very unique about this attack and I knew that this was not the first not is it going to be the last. Something in me told me that this was just going to be the beginning.

h

ey guys so this is another update I'm so very sorry that is coming late and I'm sorry that is not up to the number of words there right I don't know I was just very lazy when I was writing this and tired but I made it and wrote this chapter finish this chapter has actually been in my draft for almost one week so I'm pretty relieved to get it off I hope you guys enjoy this chapter please vote and comment below

BYE WOLFIE'S 🐺