29

Kyra POV

"ah it feels good to be back and performing.." i said as i pay attention to my look.

anyway, today is the day that I'm performing along with my girls.

"good luck Ky." i felt a hug on my waist as i was waiting back stage. it was Yoongles my boyfriend.

"thank you Yoongles." i said smiling as i pecked his cheek and Oh My God he was blushing, he is so adorable.

"you are so adorable." he is showing his gummy smile. "only for you." he whispers on my ear.

"I'm so lucky then." he chuckles as we heard the MC calling for my group to perform.

i can feel so many eyes looking at my girls and i the moment we walked in to the stage.

the crowd went wild as soon as the beat starting to play.

i can see my boyfriend Yoongi is smiling, and hyping me like he was a proud boyfriend of mine when it was finally my turn to rap.

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND Y'ALL THAT'S MY GIRL!! SHE SPITS MAD BARS, Y'ALL THAT SEXC LADY IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!" he yelled with a banner that shows how he was so proud of me and that he was my number 1 fan.

i never knew he had this side of him, it's adorable and fascinating to watch. everyone around him was shook as well when they caught him screaming like a crazy fanboy of mine.

they don't expect the Min Yoongi who barely speak more than 2 words and always appeared to be cold to be screaming on top of his lungs for me.

man, i love this guy.

get you a boyfriend who will hype you up like he does to me ladies.

Yoongi POV

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND Y'ALL THAT'S MY GIRL!!! SHE SPITS MAD BARS, Y'ALL THAT SEXC LADY IS MY GIRLFRIEND!"

i screamed on top of my lungs, i don't care about my reputation anymore, my girl is so sexy, she is spitting mad bars, so I WILL HYPE HER BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT.

"YEAH KYRA LEE I LOVE YOU" i heard some random boy was screaming, i turn left to find who it was and to my disappointment it was no other but Oh Seungri, Kyra's ex boyfriend. an asshole.

"I LOVE YOU THE MOST KYRA LEE, YOU ARE MY QUEEN" i yelled as i beat Seungri to his game, yes bitch be shook. I'm her man now fuck off.

he was just staring at me with disgust and anger on his eyes. as i give him a death glare.

after her performance ended, i went straight away to the back stage to see her, but Seungri stopped me.

what the fuck is this asshole want from me?!

"yah! Min Yoongi! we need to talk." he says as he give me a death glare.

"and i don't want to talk with a walking STD like you Seungri. so fuck off." i said as he was fuming.

"you are getting brave Yoongi, but just fot your information i fucked her first, i was the one who took her virginity, and you? what have you had from her? a baby kisses? ha.. it's so cute to see you getting all arrogant when you haven't even had a taste of her body like i did. you know what that tongue can do other spitting mad bars-"  i punched him before he can finish his trash.

"i have her trust and her heart, it's cute to see you getting all arrogant when all that you have ever done was just being a fuckboy a bad one at that, i mean if you really wanna be a fuckboy at least you gotta be good at fucking but she had to faked her moans in order to make you feel better about yourself and your weak masculinity. i seriously don't want to talk to you, but you be testing me. I'm dating her because i love her and i want her to see how precious and amazing she is as a person, i don't see her as an object for me to sexualize unlike you, i have manners and my mom raised me well, i bet your mom is crying at home to have you as her child because you are nothing but a fried dancer, you ain't shit Seungri. you are just a disappointment for your mom." 

"shit, Yoongi snapped.." i heard Hobi mumbled, "fuck you!" that was the only thing he says after he left probably crying because what i said is true. i rarely open my mouth especially to people like him, simply because i don't give a shit and I'm always on a energy saving mode, but this bitch is testing me.

i Min Yoongi only speak nothing but facts, facts means truth, and losers like Oh Seungri always in denial with the truth, truth hurts.

"i mean Seungri deserved that burn." Kyra says as i looked at her. "did you hear what that asshole says about you?" i asked as she nods.

"you stood up for me so i had nothing to worried about anymore. it was the hottest thing that i ever see in my entire life Yoongi." she says as i pulled her in my embrace. "yeah and it took a lot of energy in me, so you have to treat me lamb skewers now." i said playfully as she was just chuckling at my words.

"anything for you." she says as she pecked my lips. i smiled, "i gotta prepare for my performance now." i said as she nods "good luck Yoongles!"

"thank you baby."

it was now my time to perform my new song called Daechwita.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

S T R E A M DAECHWITA
S T R E A M BLACK SWAN
S T R E A M ON

STAN BTS.