Noah's pov

Today we are here at the club

Today we are here at the club. Actually, my friend Damon owns this club I didn't want to come but my friends forced me to come.
I am getting bored here.

Lets dance Aiden said.

I don't want to I told him.

I am watching my friends dancing and enjoying. Suddenly a girl in green dress caught my eyes. She is looking familiar. I think I know her. When she turned back I got to see her. Oh God !! its Miss Wilson. For the past month, I had avoided her. It's not that she is bad or something. She is a very kind lady and sweet. She never complains. She has never thrown herself at me. She is not like other girls. She is like a breath of fresh air. She does weird things to me that I don't want to experience.

She is looking is so hot completely different from the office. Wipe your drool, Noah !!. She always wears modest clothes, not like other girls.
What is she doing here at this hour and also with a man? Of course, she is partying my inner self taunted me. He has his hands on her waist. My blood is now boiling. Why I am feeling jealous? I should not feel anything towards her.
.

 Why I am feeling jealous? I should not feel anything towards her

.
.
.
.
.
I was walking towards the restroom. Then I collided with someone. My eyes met with hazel green eyes. She is wobbling, I think she is drunk.

Are you okay Miss Wilson I asked with a concerned voice.

" Hey, stranger !!! You are looking very sexy " she said.

She is definitely drunk I thought to myself.

How many shots did you have I asked her.

" 1 ...4 ...6 I don't know," she said with her puppy eyes.

Where are your friends I asked her?

" Umm... I don't know," she said in a slurred voice.

Let's go I will drop you at your home I said to her.

" No no I don't want to go, I want to drink more and I also want to dance," she said childishly.

No more drinks Miss Wilson you had enough I said to her in a strict voice.

Her eyes swelled with tears. No no please don't cry I will buy you an Icecream, now please stop crying I said to her in a smooth voice. I don't know how to handle a crying girl, this is my first time.

" Pinky promise," she said. Yeah !!! Pinky promise I told her. Oh god !!! What is she doing to me?

Now let's go. I messaged my friend's that I am going back to my penthouse.

We are now sitting in my car and also I bought her ice cream. She is looking so cute and innocent.
.
.
.
Where is your home I asked her?

" I don't know," she said.

What !!! You don't remember your home. Well, where is your purse I asked her?

" I don't know," she said. I think she forgot her purse in the club. What should I do now? I can't leave her alone at this state.

" You know you look like my boss. He is an eagle nose blue-eyed monster shhh also he is a walking devil. Don't tell him otherwise he will fire me " she said.

Oh !!! so that's what she thinks of me. Interesting I thought to myself.

No, I won't tell him I told her.
.
.
.
.
We reached at my penthouse in 15 minutes. She has fallen asleep in my car. She is looking so innocent.
I lifted her in my arms, she is light as a feather and laid her on the bed in the guest room kissed her on the forehead. I don't why I did it.

Then I told my maid Grace to change her clothes. She has been my maid when I was 10 years old. She is like a mother to me. Then I got to my bed reminiscing the earlier events. This is the first time I have let any girl enter my penthouse other than my maid and my grandma. Oh god !!! What is she doing to me? You have started to like her my inner voice taunted me. No no that's not true.

Please Vote and comment ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you so many guys for more than 100 views 💜💜💜