𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

A/N sorry for taking so long to make one!____________________________________

____________________________________

I was standing next to JJ we were all looking for the royal merchant.  Turns out we don't have to look anymore. Cause there's nothing there.  I turned back frustrated. JJ pulled my hand so I would look at him he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.  I made a confused face as I let go of JJ and walked off disappointed. Sure I didn't need the money and I didn't want any cause Kie probably wouldn't let that happen but I just wanted friends.

"Hey Abby? Do you need someone to walk you home?" JJ said.

"I guess that could be nice. But what about kook territory? Topper will be there JJ" I said.

"It's fine let's go" He said and we started walking.

"So how are you doing since you and Rafe broke up?" he said.

"Oh i'm fine it's him who needs help." I said to JJ I saw Toppers car in my driveway he was standing by the car.  I made a sorry face and JJ and then hit him.

"Get away you dirty pogue." I said then crossed my arms and walked toward my brother.  and turned back to JJ who was standing there and mouthed sorry and he smirked.

"Bye Topper i'm going over Sarah's." I said and ran away from him.

————————————Time Skip——————————

I walked over to Sarah.

"Hey Ab come here. Why have you been so distant lately you aren't hanging out with John B right?" she said I was alarmed by the question.

"Why does it matter Sarah" I said as I got him the passenger seat of her car. She was driving around somewhere and I was daydreaming and suddenly she came to a stop. I jolted and looked around me John B?

"Oh my god John are you okay?" I asked Sarah unlocked the door and he jolted in and asked her to take him to the hospital. I got a text from Topper.

T: Those pogues i know it was Pope got to my boat Abby. Tell your little friends to watch their backs.

A: I'll be home soon.

I started getting out of the car.

"Look Sarah help him I have to go" I said and started running back to my house and looking along the way for JJ. I saw JJ and sprinted up to him I couldn't stop in time so I ran into him.

"Oh hey Abby? U okay?" he said looking out in the distance. I grabbed his hand and started running toward my house.

"Topper texted me he thinks that pope sunk his boat. JJ I don't know what to do." I led him up the driveway of my house and unlocked my door. Suddenly we heard a voice.

"Shit Shit. Topper thinks I sunk it he rode past me today and stared me down." He said. I shook my head and lead them upstairs. We got to my room and I started changing thinking they'd turn around but they didn't. I laughed.

"Guys aren't you gonna turn around?" I said and they quickly turned. I sighed and got changed into this.

  I sighed and got changed into this

"Alright let's get rocking." I said but then I heard Topper and my mom walk through the door.

"Shit go go go." I opened my balcony doors and let them climb out but then JJ held on to me.

"Abby it'll be fine don't worry." He said and sort of smiled? then he ran with Pope. I walked downstairs. I saw a police officer. 

"What is happening?" I asked and sat down next to my mom.

"Your friends sunk my boat you bitch." He said.  I shook my head and punched Topper and ran out of my house.  I went to Kies house and asked to sleepover...

Hope you guys liked it! 🤍✨😹🙊🙀
Word Count: 650 words