𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

(A/N this starts when they first meet Sarah)
skipping school once again for Sarah god damn does that bitch ever do anything good?
"Come on A were going shopping" said Sarah
I was wearing:

(A/N this starts when they first meet Sarah) skipping school once again for Sarah god damn does that bitch ever do anything good? "Come on A were going shopping" said SarahI was wearing:

We got in the car and we passed pogue territory. For some odd reason Sarah decided to get out because that's just what she does now I guess. We looked towards John B's shack.
"You seriously aren't thinking of going there now right?" I said.
"No...Why the fuck would I do that their Pogues." Sarah said.
"Your lucky i'm friends with you I could save you from this shit, also I shouldn't be friends with you because you decided to date my fucking brother" I said to Sarah along with an annoyed face
"Shut up Abby, your dating my brother." Sarah rolling her eyes.  Sarah heard about some party but it's got beer so of course Sarah had to go. We arrived and we walked over to Rafe and Topper. I stood by Rafe and he put his arm around me.
"I'm gonna go get us beers." I said. I walked over to the line and waited. (pretend JJ instead of John B serving beers haha)
"here" he said shoving it at me no one else was behind me in the line.
"What was that for?" I said annoyed.
"Kook princess gets beer from a pogue" he said looking off into the distance.
"I'm not a kook princess. Also how else am I supposed to get beer?" I said.
"says the one dating Rafe. Also i'm sure you have the money to buy a whole wine and spirits" He said.
"Who ever said I wanted to date Rafe all i'm gonna say is Sarah is a really convincing person." I said and laughed.
"Your right about that oh shit the Kooks are looking my way better get back princess" he said.
"I'm really sorry I have to do this so they don't think I like you please don't hate me." I said and I pushed him down, laughed then walked towards Rafe. It started getting dark and Rafe went off to do who knows what. I got up and walked over to Sarah and Topper as JJ was offering Sarah a beer.
"Can I interest you in a fast Milwaukee beverage?" he said.
"No thanks" said Sarah.
"what not fancy enough for you?" said JJ, I wish he would shut his mouth Topper is gonna get mad. Topper kept offering to take it and JJ kept going back and forth. Topper pushed the drink into JJ's face and JJ started pulling him and they got into a fighting. Luckily John B pulled him off of Topper.
"Your so funny man dirty Pogues" said Topper. JJ looked at me.
"Shut up Topper" I said and then John B lunged at Topper.
"babe babe babe" said Sarah. Then Topper punched John B in the face.
"TOPPER FUCKING STOP" I said and held on to Sarah.
"Hey John B don't make me drown you like your old man." Topper said. I got mad at that I walked over to JJ.
"Hey get your fucking friend away from Topper he doesn't know when to stop and he's gonna get fucking killed." I said. JJ started laughing.
"Relax and watch the show" he said. I sighed and walked back to Sarah. Rafe ran over to me and I hugged him. Then I saw Topper start to drown John B.
"Topper stop, TOPPER YOUR GONNA KILL HIM" I screamed. I put my head in Rafes shoulder. Then I heard the sound of a gun clicking (whatever noise it makes). I looked and saw JJ with a gun to Toppers head.
"Yeah, you know what that is" said JJ.
"JJ STOP" everyone was yelling by now everyone left because of the gun.
"JJ put the gun down." I said.
"Did you say something princess?" he said I rolled my eyes. Topper finally let go and JJ took the gun off his head.
"HEY KIARA CAN YOU CHECK YOUR PSYCHO FRIEND PLEASE" I said. Then got distracted by JJ yelling.
"HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP GET THE HELL OFF OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND" Then JJ shot into the air. Everyone that was left started running. I looked at JJ getting pushed by his friends. I shook my head. Stupid Pogues, Stupid Kooks everything this rivalry is dumb.
(I will write another chapter today or tomorrow idk)
date: May 1st