𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Oh my god." I yelled.

I found a fedEx package that was addressed to John. I ran out of the tomb and gave it to John B.  We were walking back and I looked over at JJ and smiled.  He rolled his eyes.  Rude... oh well!  We got back to Johns place and opened the package there was a map with coordinates and a X on it and also a tape recorder with a dad on it.  They played the tape and his dad was basically talking about the treasure and that he hopes to see him again.  The tape ended and John started crying.  I backed up not remembering that JJ was standing right behind me. 
"oh sorry JJ" I said and looked down.  I was about to walk off when JJ grabbed my arm. 
"Hey Abby I'm kind of sorry for giving you a hard time today maybe we could use you in the group." he said.  I smiled i'll take that as a apology? I guess.  John B was feeling better and we all talked about what we would do with our 400 million.
"I'm going back home guys i'll see you guys tomorrow?" I said. They all nodded. I walked home and fell asleep.
——————————the next day—————————-
outfit-

I met up with the group because they were on the kook side of the island

"What are you guys doing here I mean uh." I said.
"Relax we're only on your side of the island because ours is out of power." said JJ rolling his eyes at me.
We all snuck into a hotel and used the internet to figure out the coordinates thanks to the internet we figured it out.
"Well how the fuck are we gonna get down there." I said. Looking around.
"The junkyard my dad used to work at has a drone submarine thing we can use" said JJ.
"But he doesn't work there anymore. So what are we gonna do about that huh" I said confused.
"We're gonna have to borrow it..." said JJ. We all came up with a plan Kie would distract the guard while me and the group sneak in. She's gonna pretend that her tire is flat. We heard the security guard going in.
"shit we have company" i said. The security guard said whoever's out there better come out or i'm going to shoot. But JJ walked out and talked about his dad beating him. John B got the drone and we all bounced. We were taking a break when I got a call from Sarah. I shushed them
"Hey where the hell are you Abby your supposed to be here for the beach clean up?" Sarah said.
"Sorry I forgot" I said. I think Sarah's mad.
"Well get your ass down here then." said Sarah.
"No I don't want to go, Bye Sarah I will see you later at the party." I said feeling a bit bad for being a bit harsh but she'll live.
"What was that about? and what party?" Kie said.
"Nothing important we're all going to a party tonight uh are you guys thinking of going?" I said.
"No we wouldn't want to intrude on your precious kook time." said JJ.
"Fuck off bye Kie, bye Pope bye John B." I said giving a dirty look to JJ. I walked back to my house and met up with Sarah.

I wore this to the party-

We went to the party and I walked over to Rafe

We went to the party and I walked over to Rafe. Sarah and Topper went off somewhere. I looked at Rafe as he took a bag of cocaine out. He pulled me in for a hug I pushed him off of me my brother walked over to use obviously mad. Rafe offered him some coke Topper better not- he agreed. Shit.
"Topper stop what the fuck" I said.
"Then you try it princess don't be such a buzz kill." Topper said.
"try it try it" everyone started saying. I sighed and bent down and did it. Rafe looked at me sadly.
"There you happy" I said glaring at Rafe and I walked away he ran after me.
"Come on Abby your fine you probably won't even feel it." said Rafe.
"No Rafe i'm sick of you your terrible habits everything you know I love you but I can't keep going on like this it's not me it's you" I said and then I walked away.
"Tell Sarah i'm sorry." I said and flipped him off.
"Abby please can we talk about this i'm begging you." he said.
"No it's over Rafe." I said.
"abby don't do this don't leave me i have no one else!" said Rafe. I started running down the road and with that I ran home and fell asleep.

Hey guys hopefully you like this it might take me a bit to focus on another chapter! so be ready 🤍 thank you! 🤍 Please remember to vote it means a lot to me!
may: 30