The clipped wings

Ready to discover for more? What kind of fate has restored for them?

*warning : cameo : Okumura Eiji and sing (Banana Fish)

*and also surprise guest!

"What are you doing here?"

He turn to the cold voice that greeted him. The voice sound so cold and full of malice. Usually he would shoot whoever spoke to him that way but after he saw the person, he just can't bring himself to hurt this person.

He look at kou, who dressed in all black, as sign someone mourning or grieving for their losses. And it wasn't like Asami blame him for his anger directed to him. Its really true that Asami take everything from them... from Akihito's precious people.

Asami wasn't the one who suffered of Akihito's death. He was aware of that... and he's not denying even bit that he was the one who take Akihito's life by his own hand.

The sound of bones breaking...

The sound of blow when the metal hit the flesh....

The screaming begging turn into silent cries....

The sound of gunshot ends everything between Akihito's existence on this world to his own afterlife.

He aware that...

Kou walked past him, and took the flowers that Asami put near Akihito's body being dumped. He stares at the flowers as if it was a mocking joke to the dead, and throw it away to the sea.

Asami look at the flowers scattered swam across the water while half of the remaining drowned in the dark bottom of dark sea.

Kou give him dirty look, before set his own flowers by the dock. He crouched down and make a ritual to pray while Asami silently watched him until he was done.

"I guess the people who ambushed our club yesterday was your men after all. Seeing you was okay and unscathed..." so Asami was checking out on him to search for the wounds.

"You don't have the right to be here..."

"..."

"You should be ashame of yourself... is this what people called every act has their own consequences? Heck... do you even pay the price?"

Kou just had to remember all the articles that report on Asami Ryuichi activities these past three years. His charity, Sion rises to the top and become unstoppable under his iron fist rule, and the latest his suspicions of deviant illegal act. He collected all of them in order to become reminder. Every day, every second and to this very day he waited for this moment. For him to come back and make The king paid for his crime.

"I do... I do Fujisaki. I lose him forever."

Kou's jaw clenched hard hearing the confession. It was his fault! It was this man fault!

"You did it... have you thought? That... it's not the guy from hong kong that killed him... or anynone that you always thought might be the threat to him... but you! You, yourself! His so called lover! Who decided it was the best to get rid of him forever?! Just on the baseless accusations?!"

Kou saw Asami close his eyes, as of he was reminiscing of something and he saw that man fist balled until white.

"You just came here and tell that to yourself to make you feel good hah? Asami-san... let me remind you, it's not your place to take his life just like that. It's not... and I'll make sure that you won't live happily forever. The good end doesn't suit you at all." Kou run past asami, he just can't take it anymore. Talking to Asami like this....