May the devil be always by yourside

"Why did you betray me,Takaba! I have told you many times before...many times! I'll not let you go if you betray me!"

Asami smoke his cigs, ignoring little blood smeared on his cigarette. It's the boy bloods after all.Not that he could care less right now.

In front of him, there's a man being tied up with metal chains bound his hands and legs. The man was forced to kneeling down despite his limbs couldn't hold him anymore. The rough and big hand behind him grip tightly on his shoulder almost break it if that hand used a little bit forced on it.

Well it's not like the number of torture that implemented on him before could be harm from that. He was being beaten by a metal baseball bat, all of his nails being pull and leave until the blood have dried.

The young man weak cries finally turn into silence after hours of numerous beating. Broken bones can't recover his broken heart. Left bleeding until death can't even restore what has left between them after this.

The young man could only pray that deep in Asami's heart... spares even a little bit meaning of their moments to forgive him and let him go. But he think... he might end up at the bottom of the Tokyo Bay tonight.

Mom... dad... kou... Takato... I'm sorry...

I'm sorry...

A loud of gunshot heard at a warehouse. On that horrible and bloodied night, rumours spread all over the underworld that The dragon of Tokyo has killed his favourite toy.

———————xxx______xxx———————

Hong Kong;
Fei long slammed his fist on the wall, while a soft sobbing heard in the background. The last news he got from his informant makes him almost flew to Japan and finish Asami by his own hand but only Yoh to stop him on the spot. The latter worried if the decision only make things become worse.

He too can't comprehend how could his former boss killed Takaba Akihito in cold blood. Just because a certain rumours about Takaba's betrayal make the crimelord take his lover's own life. This is just ridiculous.

"Aki... Aki is dead isn't he? He's dead now..isn't he?"

Fei long dropped his face on his both hand. Trying as hard as possible to contain his tears and sadness.

Why... why Asami...

Why did you kill him? How could you?

————————xxx____xxx——————
Russia, Moscow;
"Wh- what??"

Mikhail almost dropped his bottle of champagne if he couldn't make it to reach nearest chairs to sit himself down. Upon hearing the news from japan... he just remember all the troublesome fiasco that Asami Ryuuichi gone through with Takaba Akihito.

So why in the world it so easy for the dragon to tossed and in addition to kill Takaba Akihito? Was Asami already loses his mind or what?! It's not just that, the rumours that he had his lover tortured and kill with a single bullet on the forehead demand that this is a some kind of redemption for betrayal.

Mikhail shakes his head disapprovingly. He lost his mood to have a party tonight. All his mind wonder off about the cheerful blonde that bring the light into their world. Mikhail has come to understand that facts. Fei long too.

They both knew Asami would be a great loss without his light. So how could him? How could Asami do this?

He reached his phone inside the pocket. Searching for a number that could cleared this mess. Maybe.... fuel a little bit fire into the already had messed.

"Hello? Did you hear about him? Can we meet"

"Yeah... I think I could use a little bit reunion for us. Yes... the usual places. Tell everyone else okay?"