Ch 4: Acts of Mei Part 2

Start from the beginning

Mei (IJ): Panoramic hologram on.

She then turns on the panoramic hologram on for a moment for Theresa to see.

Theresa (IJ): St. Fountain...a dead city. Nothing like the metropolis in the satellite images. How does it cover itself up under Schicksal's watchful eyes? The surveillance system designed by grandpa is no dummy when it comes to this.

Mei (IJ): Not sure. But we'll find out.

Theresa (IJ): Hm. But first things first, we need to find Welt. It's our top priority now. We all worry about him.

Theresa then turns off her comms and we continue on through the streets.

Me (IJ): So...is this Welt person a former Herrscher?

Mei (IJ): Yes, he is.

Me (IJ): Okay. Let's move on.

We then see 2 Code 0-The Fool with their vision of sight shown in red. That could only mean that if we're spotted, then back things could come down. Adam takes the monster in his view and I take the monster in front of me. Adam then assassinates the monster from behind, while I fired a shot my AK-12 with suppressor in the other.

Mei (IJ): Good you two. Continue on.

We then head into a corner and wait at a point next to an abandoned car.

Mei (IJ): Adam, Y/N, we need to set up detectors at these locations. (she then shows us the locations) As long as the detector detects any energy waves caused by the Herrscher Charge, we can rule out regular Honkai energy and locate the Herrscher.

Theresa then comes back online.

Theresa (IJ): Mei, I've asked the doctor. Looks like we have no record of Mr. Yang's Honkai energy sample. I'm so sorry.

Mei (IJ): It's ok. I happen to have what the detector needs. That'll be my own...the power of the 3rd Herrscher.

Theresa (IJ): Alright then.

Theresa disconnects again while we move on. I then see another monster just down the alley.

Me (IJ): He's mine.

I then shot him, with the monster falling down easily to my shot. We then head back onto the street and stop at another rest point along the way, just in case if we need to go back. We turned left and we all saw the large gap in the road again.

Mei (IJ): I'll come up behind that monster. Wait for me.

Mei then jumps down and assassinates the monster from behind. She then proceeds to midair dash back up to the other side, while me and Adam midair dash across the gap to get to the other side.

Me (IJ): There's the station.

Mei (IJ): Yes, but we have to get in without getting noticed.

Me (IJ): That should be easy.

I then looked down my 1P78 scope and shot all 2 monsters, 1 in front of us, and 1 behind all the broken cars.

Me (IJ): Welp. That was easy.

Mei (IJ): Easy for you to say.

Adam (IJ): Yeah. You got a gun that has a suppressor while we've only swords.

Me (IJ): I leave some monsters for you 2 as well, alright. Just don't complain when I have to save you 2 from a horde of monsters later.

Mei (IJ): Right.

We then got to the front of the abandoned station when Theresa got back online.

Theresa (IJ): How is it Can it identify?