Five

For the past week, Caleigh and Ben have been spending more time together. Either in bed or out. They where closer than ever. Caleigh smiled as she made her way to her's and Ben's office. She walked in as Ben and Justin looked away from the Isle. "Thinking of the same thing I have been thinking."

Ben walked over and kissed her. "I've been thinking and feel like they deserve a chance."

"The children may not be like their parents." Caleigh tells him. "I believe they should have a chance." Ben smiled at how compassionate the love of his life is. "Justin, Audrey is looking for you."

"Bye you two." Justin said as he left. Ben looked at her than kissed her. Caleigh giggled at what they were about to do.

"I love you."
~~~
Couple days later, Caleigh and Ben were discussing their proclamation when Caleigh got sick. Ben watched her run to the bathroom as he ran to her worried. "Caleigh."

"I'll be fi..."

Ben ran and called Fairy Godmother and his parents. "Mom, dad, Caleigh is sick." Ben said panicking.

Not long till they came in, Caleigh was sound asleep on the couch as Ben was holding her hand with worry. Fairy Godmother walked over and touched Ben's shoulder. "Why don't you stand with your parents?"

Chad came running in and looked at Ben. "What happened?"

"She just got sick." Ben tells him. "I'm worried." Chad stood beside Ben as they watched fairy godmother. She smiled as she saw the light shine blue indicating what's wrong. "Is she going to be okay."

"She will definitely be fine, Ben." She said. "You and Caleigh are expecting." Ben was shocked to hear the news even Belle and Beast.

"Expecting what?"

Ben laughed. "You're an uncle." Ben tells him. "As I'm the father." Chad hugged Ben and ran off to tell his parents the news. "Where's he going?"

"To inform their parents." Belle says. She hugged Ben. "You gave us a blessing Ben. I'm so proud of you two."

"Thanks."

"We're going to leave the two of you alone." Beast tells his son as he left. Ben walked over and kissed Caleigh's head. "I love you Caleigh."
~~~
9 months later, Caleigh screamed as she was giving birth to their daughter. "She's almost here, baby." Ben tells her as he felt her squeezing his hand. Ben kissed her head till they head a cry. The two looked at one another than towards their baby. "She's here."

"Candice is here." Caleigh said. Ben nodded as the two kissed. "I love you."

"I love you." He said as they held their daughter. "She perfect." Caleigh smiled. "Get some rest and I'll let our parents see her."
~~~
Caleigh and Ben has introduced their daughter to all the people of Auradon their daughter. Audrey was jealous that Ben and Caleigh had a baby. Audrey huffed and walked away. "Candice will be watched by my parents while we work and attend school." Ben announced. "Now if you excuse the three of us, we would like to be alone." Everyone nodded and went back to their own thing.

"She's asleep." Caleigh tells him. "I'm glad we can enjoy our time alone."

"We need to speak about our proclamation." Ben tells her as he took Candice and laid her down. "Let's talk while she sleeps."

"Or we can do something else." Ben smiled as he kissed her as he took her up on her offer. Caleigh smiled as she kissed back. Next year will be different as their plans will start to work.