Twenty

The day came for the party on the boat and Caleigh was excited because her parents were gong to be there. For them and their daughter. She couldn't wait to see them because it's been awhile since she last seen them. "Baby?" She looked at him to see Ben with their daughter. "Ready for tonight."

"I get to be with you and our daughter. What else would make tonight be special besides my parents being there."

"Baby, we have a wedding to plan and....maybe, I want to try for another one." She smiled as she walked to him. "Candice is growing up on us and I don't want that to happen. She's perfect to us and yet, she will never stay young."

Caleigh smiled as she walked over to him. "Ben, we have years to try for one." She looked at Candice as she played. "Yet, she needs someone to play with. I don't care because I'm with you. You are the perfect king, the perfect father, and soon to be husband. I could never ask for anything better than what I have now." Kissing him, Caleigh sighed. "Ben, I'm worried."

"About?"

"This celebration. It's bothering me and I'm worried about Justin. He isn't acting like himself since they returned. You don't think someone spelled him?"

Ben looked at her. "We will find out tonight, baby."

"I know we will." She says kissing him. "Let's get dressed and get going because it won't be long till we go to the yacht."

Ben nodded as he kissed her. They will find out what happened on the isle tonight.
~~~
When the night came, Ben walked out of his spot waiting for Caleigh. Justin appeared behind him. "Ready to see what Caleigh has on?"

'You know me when it comes to that woman and our little girl. They wanted to surprise me." He says. "What's going on between you and Mal? You haven't been around her since you guys came back. What happened?"

"Nothing. Just realized something."

In that moment, Ben knew, the boy was under a spell. He shook his head as he went to his spot to be introduced. He walked out as the music started just to stop seeing Caleigh in a blue dress and Candice and a small yell dress. He smiled at them as he took her hand in his. The king and queen of Auradon, Ben and Caleigh with princess Candice."

They smiled as the others cheered. They walked down to the bottom as Justin walked out, but something stopped Caleigh. "He isn't with Mal? What's going on?"

They looked to see Uma causing Ben to pull Caleigh and his daughter.  They watched as Mal was heartbroken as she tried to get Justin to see her. "Mal!" Caleigh says. "Tell him how you feel. True love is always the answer you look for." She looked at Ben. "That's how I found mine  happily ever after and if you tell Justin just how you feel, then you will break the spell. He loves you, Mal not Uma. All it will take is for you to confess."

Uma looked at the queen as Mal started doing exactly what the blonde said. They all watched as Mal kissed Justin after she told him that she loves him. He looked at Mal smiling causing her to smile. "No!" Uma screamed out causing them to watch her run and jump in the water.

Caleigh looked at Ben. "It's Mal's fight." She tells him as they boat started shaking causing her to grab her daughter as she saw her mom and dad with her in laws.

Ben looked at Caleigh as everyone watched the fight. Caleigh walked to the end of the boat. "Stop!" They heard Justin causing Caleigh to look at him. "Mal, you don't have to do this. Yes, Uma spelled me, but you broke it. All she wants is to get off that island just like the rest of them." He says looking at Caleigh and Ben. "These two are working together to prove that they are keeping their promise." He looked at Uma. "Uma, you don't have to do this battle because you didn't get your way."

"We are almost done to announce of new proclamation." Caleigh says. "You can stay here, if you want or you can go back to your friends and wait with them because we are bringing the islands together. To start fresh. To give you guys the second chance you deserve."

Uma looked at them before leaving. The blonde side as Ben went to her side. "You did great, sweetie." She looked at her parents. "I know that was hard, but Uma knows that you are keeping your word. You have proven to everyone here that you two are giving them a second chance."

"Thank you."

Ben looked at them. 'Would you two mind watching Candice, I need a word with Caleigh."

The blonde looked at him as she wondered what he wanted.
~~~
Going to the room, Ben kissed her. The blonde pulled back looking at him. "Ben?"

"I want to spend the night alone with you. I know we get those chances, but tonight, something about tonight has me wanting to be alone with you."

"I would love to have this night to ourselves." She says as he unzipped her dress. "I love you."

"I love you."