"I am here for you!",he whispered but she heard him. Amidst a pin drop silence, hearing a whisper was not difficult.

"You don't have to be here for me! I am not coming back!", Shehnaaz said casually, not even bothering to look up at him.

Although she said it so nonchalantly, but what she said held a lot of emotions hidden beneath and Sidharth didn't fail to notice them.

"Of course you will come!", Sidharth said confidently.

"I won't!", she said taking a spoonful of food and shoving it into her mouth, still not bothering to look up at him.

"Kab tak gussa rahegi? Kabhi na kabhi to manegi!", Sidharth said.

"That's where you are wrong Sidharth!", as soon as Shehnaaz said it, Sidharth looked up at her again.

She continued after a pause, "I am not angry at you. I am hurt. There is a difference, but I know that you fail to understand it. Tum bohot logical ho na, logics lgake dekh lo agar kuch samajh paao to. I am sure tum usse bhi nhi samajh paoge, because you need to use your heart to understand what I feel! ".

Sidharth stopped eating, "Mein Sab theek kar dunga Shehnaaz!".

"I am sure, Sidharth!", Shehnaaz said and the hidden sarcasm wasn't hidden by Sidharth. He understood that she was just being sarcastic.

Shehnaaz took the dishes and Sidharth followed her. She started washing them, and he copied her actions.

"Really Sidharth?", she looked at him in annoyance.

"You want to do dishes?", she looked at him in disbelief and anger.

Sidharth looked  up at her with puppy eyes and then joined his eyes in front of her. His indicated towards the dishes and made a puppy face again, as if pleading in front of her to let him do the dishes.

Shehnaaz tried hard to maintain a stone hard face. This man baby was making it hard for her to control her laughter. He was acting all cute abd adorable and Shehnaaz just wanted to pull his cheeks.

Shehnaaz wanted to just kiss this adorable man in front of her, senseless. He was driving her crazy.

She hadn't kissed him for so long and she desperately  wanted to kiss him and even his actions were not helping her. They were driving her more towards him.

She was brought back to reality when he sneezed. As soon as the sneeze left his mouth, he looked at Shehnaaz. She gave him such an angry glare that he gulped in fear.

Sidharth tried to make a puppy face again to avoid her scary look but it was of no use. She immediately left the dishes and grabbed his wrist.

She dragged him towards the staircase, towards her room with all the energy she had. She then laid him on the bed forcefully and covered him with the quilt.

Shehnaaz switched on the fire place and made him have the medicine. He took him without any tantrums because he really was scared of her right now.

Shehnaaz quickly did the dishes and made 'Kaadha' for him. She went upstairs and handed him the mug.

He made faces looking at it and when he smelled it, he almost felt like puking.

Shehnaaz gave him another death glare, and warned him, "Mein change karke aa ri hun! You better finish it before I come out, otherwise merse bura koi nhi hoga!".

Sidharth immediately gulped the liquid in an instant when he heard the door knob of the washroom opening.

Shehnaaz was looking too cute in her baby pink oversized night dress. She looked no less than a teddy bear and he knew that she is definitely not going to sleep with him.

"Shehnaaz ek minute idhar aana. I think I have fever!", he tricked her onto coming close to him. He knew that she isn't going to come to him unless and until its something related to his health.

Shehnaaz came towards him instantly and tried to check his forehead with her hands. As soo as her hands touched him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her on himself.

She looked at him irritatingly and tried to come out of his grip but she couldn't.

Sidharth lifted her easily and put her in the bed beside him. He made her lay on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Shehnaaz tried hard to come out of his grip and his arms. She kept on struggling but he didn't let her go. After some time, she stopped struggling and got tired.

"Ho gya? Yan kuch aur try karna hai, bolo?", Sidharth asked.

She looked at him trying hard to make an angry face at him, but all she could manage was a cute pout and scrunched eyebrows.

Sidharth chuckled at her innocence and purity. He really wanted to eat her up but he was not well and obviously Shehnaaz is sensitive towards cold, so he couldn't do anything.

He patted her head and paced his hands up and down her waist, indirectly indicating her to sleep.

He was about to say something more when he felt her breaths getting even. He looked at her, and she had already slept. She looked the perfect definition of serenity while sleeping.

"Good night baby!", Sidharth said to her while kissing her forehead.

"Good night bebu!", Shehnaaz said in her partial sleeping condition.

Thank God, atleast she doesn't seem hurt with him during her sleep.

Sidharth has managed to make her sleep with him during night! Shehnaaz seems a bit less hurt by him. Would he able to make all of it right?

Please, Please, please VOTE and COMMENT  and motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you all are my lovers 😂❤️