CHAPTER NINE

NARRATOR POV
A few days passed after the incident with Dream live stream, and Dream hasn't dm Annabella to apologise while Quackity has been by Annabella since the incident.

Quackity was angry when Dream accidentally leaked where Annabella lived even if he doesn't know where she is currently living but knowing how far has she gone and how successful she is; he understands she still needs privacy which he didn't ask for after that.

Quackity and Annabella have been in a long voice call in Discord since last night. Quackity and Annabella have returned to their normal schedule, where they begin streaming together and playing games that Quackity never played, which impressed Annabella and his viewers.

He realised that Annabella is one of the girls who liked horror games and challenging games; he knows that she is the queen when it comes to horror games, and he also knows that she also screams and swore a lot when jumpscare shows up on their monitor.

"So, Bella... Do you wanna play another game today or just chill?" He asks Annabella after they both get out of their shower and into fresh clothes.

"I am thinking of, why not play in the SMP and build a farm for my house?" She says, drying her hair with a towel.

Annabella stood in front of her mirror as she put on her eyeliner and applied a little makeup to cover up her panda eyes. The truth is Annabella has been busy with a new project of hers, she hasn't told anyone yet, but Quackity and her brother and she wanted the world to be shocked by her new project once she is finished with it.

"On the SMP?" He trailed, "Why not? I'll ask Karl to join us if you want or Sapnap?" He suggests Annabella nodded her head, but she remembers he can't see her, "sure! the more, the better." She says.

As soon as Annabella said that, he quickly texted Karl and Sapnap if they wanted to stream with them while Annabella got ready for their stream later.

QUACKITY POV
After I texted Karl and Sapnap, I looked at the clock on the wall, and my eyes widened, "Oh shit, we've been calling for such a long time.." I choke at the sight of digits on my phone screen.

"Wait, what?" Bella burst, "Look at the numbers on our screen." I told her when I heard a gasp from the other side of the line, "we are breaking records now, huh.." she giggles.

I chuckled and shook my head, "We have such an interesting story, and that makes us stranded from reality as well as being distracted by the time.." I started, chuckling.

"We sure do have a lot of stories to tell," Annabella says.

"We do," I replied.

Once again, the silent peace surrounds us as I turned my PC on after getting up from my bed and towards my gaming room; I set all my equipment for the lighting and mic before changing my discord call to my pc and plugging in my charger to my phone since it's about to die from dryness and a long phone call with Annabella.

"What are you doing, Bella?" I asked her as soon as my monitor lit up; I heard a few thumping noises coming from Annabella, which confused me; I blinked and looked up at the wall to my clock, sure we didn't talk much, but it's comfortable for me.

"Oh, I am moving some stuff since I received a few mails today, and it's big. Probably from my fans.." She answered back, and her voice was far from the speaker, yet I could still hear her.

I nodded my head and looked through my Twitter, liking and retweeting some tweets until a certain tweet caught my attention, "hmm.." I hummed, forgetting that Annabella could hear me.

"What's wrong?" Annabella asks clearly.

"Oh, nothing. Just something funny." I lied, awkwardly laughing at the end of my tone.