CHAPTER SEVEN

NARRATOR POV
After the scandal about Annabella, the internet was shocked that she has a brother who is slowly getting famous from his band with his friends.

Annabella, Dream and Quackity haven't been streaming together for a week, and the fans noticed how the trio only shows up in Sapnap, George or Karl stream.

Annabella didn't know what happened; she had already discussed the rumors, and now none of the males was talking to her except Sapnap, George and Karl, and the other members from Dream SMP.

Recently, Annabella has been so busy with her in real life; her father and brother have often dropped by to drop her groceries, she stopped coming out and only out when she feels safe. She could feel eyes watching her every movement whenever she came out to her porch. It came from the house across from her house where a lovely lady and her daughter lived.

She hasn't met her neighbors or knows their names because she has isolated herself from the outside world. She didn't know how to start a conversation or even how to make friends because she never actually went to public school.

Her father has homeschooled her while her brother went to a public school. Annabella has been diagnosed with anxiety and anger management; if nobody watches her all the time, she perhaps might burst out once people cross her limit. It was detected when she was only a few years old, and her mother told her that she had to control herself just to protect everyone around her, and that was why she was homeschooled and was babied a lot by her online friends that she trusted.

ANNABELLA POV
I start my stream after cleaning my room and showering. I wait for my viewers to get higher until my viewers reach 15K viewers; I smile at my Webcam, "Hello, love!" I greeted them with a wide smile.

TWITCH CHAT

USER1: Hello!

USER2: HI!

USER3: Good Evening!

"How is everyone? Are you staying inside nowadays? so I am too.. sadly.." I started with a slight frown while lowering my head.

"But let's ignore that and continue with today's stream!" I smiled and opened the game on my monitor, "Let's not wait longer because I can feel that this game is gonna be longer.." I chuckled, clicking on the start button.

QUACKITY POV
I've just ended my stream with Sapnap and Karl. I've noticed that Dream hasn't interrupted us the whole streaming, which is good because I knew I'd be awkward, and probably people would have seen my discomfort being around him.

The moment I've ended my stream, Annabella's twitch account shows up on the very first row, and unexpected wide grins appeared across my face, clicking on her stream as I was greeted with the sound of her screaming, "what the fuck!" I was startled, never actually realized how Annabella's scream would scare me before I burst into small chuckles.

"This is the woman I simp for and would be the only woman I can be honest with on the internet." I proudly remind myself, smiling lightly.

My ears listened to her screaming, laughing and swearing, but my eyes stayed on her chat section; it went from nice words to some hateful and rude comments, shaking my head lightly because it's shamed me how some of my fans are so rude to her as well some of the dream SMP fandoms.