CHAPTER SIX

TWITTER

EXPOSING.GAMERS
ANNABELLA WAS SPOTTED OUT SHOPPING WITH THREE UNRECOGNIZED MALE!

IS ANNABELLA FINALLY SETTLING DOWN? WHO IS THIS MYSTERIES MENS?

*ATTACH PICTURES OF ANNABELLA WITH CHASE AND HIS FRIENDS*

HATER1: This is why, I don't date gamer girls..

USER1: STFU exposing.gamers you are ruining people reputation!

USER2: stop trying to disturb people privacy! They might be her friends!

HATER2: whore.

NARRATOR POV
Annabella and her brother's friends had to cut short their evening because of people stalking her, the media hasn't discovered that Chase is her brother yet which is a good thing until she reached home.

Her phone suddenly rang, startling the tired female; lazily she pulled out her phone from her purse and answered the call, "hello?" she greets in her tired voice, the person by the screen chuckled nervously.

"Anna, do not open twitter. You need to not open Twitter, okay!" Rae yells into the phone, confusing the tired female on the couch.

"Huh? why?" She asks, confused. Surely she knows of the threat of the person trying to doxx her but now, she is more confused.

"Just, don't." Rae started and ended their call, leaving the confused raven haired female curious.

She was about to click on the Twitter app when another person called her phone, groaning loudly and she answered, "Yes, Poki." Annabella greets, clearly annoyed, which Poki can tell by her tone.

"If Rae did call you, listen to her!" She exclaimed, sounding like a warning.

"But why? Is there something on Twitter that I didn't know?" She asks, completely clueless and confused with everything that happened now. She had just got home from the Mall with her brother and now she is not allowed to check on her Twitter account.

"Just don't open the app okay..?" She told her before ending the call, everyone is confusing her as well as scaring her; did she make another mistake again?

"Today is such an anxious day for me.." She told herself, putting her phone on the coffee table before making her way into her room; leaving her phone behind on the table with the silent mode on.

QUACKITY POV
Peacefully, I was laying on my bed trying to think of a sentence to help Annabella not feel anxious; she hasn't tweeted for the last 15hours after her latest tweet.

"Damn it, why can't I think of anything.." I groan and message my forehead when my phone vibrates on the nightstand, I look towards my phone and sigh.

I make my way towards the nightstand and look at the notifications, seeing a new message from Dream; I rolled my eyes and took my phone off the nightstand as it scanned my face, unlocking it.

The moment it opened, I clicked on Dream's message, "A picture?" I blinked and loaded the picture he had sent me.

My breath hitch and my heart stopped for a while, "what.." I stutter, not knowing how to react, "surely this is photoshop!" I exclaimed, trying to be positive, Annabella wouldn't lie to her fans about her relationship right? At least tell us that she is in a relationship.