Imagine 5 - enter the soreness

Start from the beginning

" now start trotting so we can get her warmed up" I do as she says and tap finny on the stomach again to get her to go trotting , once she does , I move up and down using my feet to do so and then I had to find a rhythm with infinity . I trotted another couple more rounds before Cynthia instructed me to trot over the 5 poles on the ground which I did 4 more times " brilliant , now bring her to walking so she can rest a little bit" I nod my head and pull on the reigns , telling infinity to slow down to a walk " looks your having fun there" I heard a voice say next to me .

I look down to see who it was and surprise , it was Louis Tomlinson him self . I stop finny from walking " hey Lou , what are you doing here?" I asked him with a smile on my face " well I got your text and I thought I would come - woah" I felt my body being jerked forward which nearly caused me to fall off . Turns out infinity wanted to say hello as well , she greeted Louis the same way she greeted me " umm love , what is she doing?" he asked while I just laughed at his reaction " she's just saying hello , lou , nothing to worry about" I stroke her neck and pull her away from him " ah , looks like you you've got an audience holly" I turn my head to see Cynthia walking towards us " haha yeah , cynth this is Louis Tomlinson and Louis this is Cynthia Edwards , my riding instructor" I introduce them both and watch shake hands , the " pleasure to meet you" and " likewise" being told between them then Cynthia turns to me " I've set up some small obstacles so we can get you used to jumping again but you'd have to gallop a few rounds first but be careful , Infinity has a lot energy to let out after weeks of standing in a box . While we did exercise her many times , she'll most likely want to go fast so make sure you keep her balanced and don't let her run" I nod my head as Cynthia tells me her tip , I can feel infinity shuffling around , wanting to run and be free " ok , lets start"

I hope this will go good

with a smile of encouragement from Louis , I pull finny back into the arena and slowly bring her into a gallop but finny immediately got the messaged and full on sprinted around the arena . after a moment off shock , I make the reigns as short as I can and pull on them hard and strong . The lesson continued with me using every ounce of the muscles in my arms and hand , straining them to the very point where it became pretty painful .  Every jump I did would be set higher and higher until they all reached my maximum height and it wasn't easy because I did parkour jumps and infinity would always speed up after the first two jumps . 

Louis decided that he wanted to stand with Cynthia so he could keep a close eye on me while I did the parkour jumps and I could see the look in his eye when he saw the pained expression on my face " Alright , thats it for today , you did great Holl! its like you forgot nothing" she passes me and gives me a smile while walking to the gates " walk a couple of rounds then you can bring her to the stables and untack her" I nodded my head and sighed in relief . I moved my feet out of the stirrups hold and let them hand loosely as I let my death grip on the reigns falter . I could feel both my arms throbbing and I could feel the pain coursing through them . I bring finny to a stop .

" hey lou , do you mind holding the reigns while jump off , I think she might run off if I just let go" I asked while stretching one of my hands , trying to get rid of some of the pressure " yeah , of course" he makes his way over and grabs finny's reigns and pets her head while I grip the saddle and swing myself off but I didn't expect the landing to hurt , I hiss in pain as my feet came in contact with the ground , my knees feeling weak as I grip the saddle to keep myself steady " are you alright?" Louis asked me , still holding onto the finny's reigns " don't worry , this is normal , believe me" I smile at him and he  smiles in return .

I tell Louis that he can let go while I throw the reigns over finny's head , I grab the top and the bottom part of the reigns and began leading infinity back to her box with Louis walking beside me and watching me untack finny . The lesson started at 5pm and ended at 6 which meant the sun was setting . The drive home was peaceful and the sky had this beautiful mix of yellow and orange , in fact it was so peaceful that it was lulling me to sleep and it didn't help that Moral of the Story by Ashe was playing through the radios and so the exhaustion took over my body.

Time skip

..............

It was now 3:33 am , wow I must have been seriously tired after the lesson . I sat up but what soon interrupted with a painful sensation shooting up my arms , I groan in pain but quickly cover my mouth with my hand when I realise how loud my groan my worse which only made the pain worse for me. I heard something stir right beside me , it was Louis . Shit , I must have woken him up , great job Holland . I scolded myself as I turned to face Louis who was slowly sitting up while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

But once he saw my teary eyes , he was fully awake . he pulled me into his embrace and held me there and stroked my hair between his fingers " love ,  are you ok? , whats wrong?" I felt the tears streaming down my cheek when I felt another spams of pain " it's my arms and shoulders , they hurt so bad" I managed to say while whimpering into his neck . Louis hand went my right shoulder and started massaging it lightly without causing any pain , it made the pain bearable but I still wouldn't be able to sleep so he sang to me

Have I found you , flightless bird , jealous , weeping or lost you?

American mouth , Big bill looming  

Now I'm a fat house cat ,Cursing my sore blunt tongue

Watching the warm poison rats ,Curl through the wide white fence cracks

I fell asleep right after , the pain forgotten but of course it would still be there when I wake up but now everything was fine , everything is always fine when I'm in his arms and I'll be forever grateful for him

________________________________________________

Up there is the song that Louis sang to Holland at the end of the chapter , I thought it would be fitting considering the calming melody and voice in the song . I know that Holland doesn't use her powers as often but I do have a few imagines in my mind where she will be using them

I wrote this imagine because the exact same thing happened to me , the pain and all , but I didn't have anyone like Louis to comfort me so I thought I could write my imagination and use it for Holland and Louis

Next imagine is in progress

- MV