Imagine 11 - Freddie on stage

Another imagine that involves Freddie because he is beyond adorable!

thank you s101idescendants

this imagine takes place in 2015 where One Direction were still a group but Zayn isn't with them anymore

________________________________________________________________________________

Another day, another concert.

This tour has been going really great for the boys. I know things must've gotten though for them after Zayn made the announcement that he was leaving the band and I know that Louis must've taken that really hard. Him and Zayn had a close bond and they were really great friends.

I love my husband very much and for that exact reason, I decided to go with him on this tour and we brought Freddie with us. Which leads us to where we are right now.

New York City.

The boys had a live performance of Drag Me Down scheduled for today and Freddie and I were going to watch from the backstage so we had a bit of a more clear view of the boys and my husband. Freddie loved watching his father preform, it always made him feel very excited. I loved watching him preform as well, seeing that happy look on his face just makes me feel all warm inside.

"It is time now for their newest single! It is topping charts all over the world. First time ever on TV, Drag Me Down" the announcer spoke into his microphone with vigor in his voice

The boys all line up at the very front of the stage and the music starts playing. Harry is the first one to start off the song.

"I've got fire for a heart"

"I'm not scared of the dark"

"You've never seen it look so easy"

"I got a river for a soul"

"And baby, you're a boat"

"Baby, you're my only reason"

Freddie starts moving around excitedly between my legs and starts jumping up and down happily and I find myself nodding my head to the beat of the song. Freddie is just squealing with joy right now!

I think it's because he knows his dad is about sing.

"If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left"

"The shell of a man that could never be his best"

"If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun"

"You taught me how to be someone, yeah"

Louis's voice always sent chills down my spine, he sounds so beautiful. I've always loved his voice the most out of the boys.

"Everybody sing it!" I heard Liam shout

"Sing it!" Harry exclaimed

"All my life, you stood by me"

"When no one else was ever behind me"

"All these lights, they can't blind me"

"With your love, nobody can drag me down"

"All my life, you stood by me"

"When no one else was ever behind me"

"All these lights, they can't blind me"

"With your love, nobody can drag me down"