Prolouge

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons are purely coincidental.

****

I am now working as a part timer in a writing and publishing company in Manila. I reached this far despite of the challenges I faced in Senior High and in College. I suddenly remembered Lucas. Kakabreak lang namin last month. Everything was not okay back then but im thankful dahil doon naabot ko ang aking pangarap.

I believed HUMSS also helped me to become a sucessful writer and to the person who I am today. It also taught me that I should never give up trying my best.

"Ms. Allieana Cruz, continue writing your written work. We'll published your work as soon as possible in order to be sold on bookstores" My assistant informed me while putting hardcopy files on my desk.

"Okay po. Thank you po" I thanked my assistant and gave him a warm smile.

After I wrote a chapter of a book that I was going to publish, I checked my phone and I browsed my instagram account and I searched for him. I clicked his ig story and nakalagay 'M.D na ako'. Im proud of him that he reached his dreams.

Always chase your dreams even though it is a long ride full of challenges and uncertainties in life. This is the motto that I live by in trials and challenges

Pagkatapos ng aking mga ginagawa, I went straight to the cafe that I used to go whenever I was waiting for Lucas to finish his classes. It was a small cafe with good interior and ambiance that surrounds the cafe. Maraming tao ang pumupunta dito lalo na kapag rush hour or maguuwian na ang iba pang mga

"One order of strawberry latte." I told the cashier on the counter.

I waited at the side for minutes and I was surprised when I smell a famillar scent of a man buying near the cashier.

My mouth went agape as I notice his presence. He was wearing a maroon dress polo with specs and his white coat. His hair was fixed in the side. Ang gwapo niya na ngayon. He looks muscular and taller now.

"Stop staring." His dark stares went to me as he noticed my stares.

"Uhh okay." I awkwardly looked away and pretend not to see him again. As I received my order, I heard someone called me.

"Alli, can we talk?"

I turned to his gaze as our tension intensed. Ayoko na siya makita sa buhay ko. Sadyang mapaglaro na nga ba ang tadhana kaya kami nagkita ulit.

"Bakit ngayon pa?" I asked him intently.

"I have something to say." He honestly said while waiting for his order.

Tadhana nga naman kahit anong iwas ko sa kanya mas nakikita ko pa rin siya sa mga pinupuntahan ko. Kakainis! 

"Ayoko na kitang kausapin!" I tried walking away again but stopped when I felt someone held my shoulder.

I followed him when he signaled me to come outside to talk for awhile. Hindi ko maiiwasan na kabahan at naririnig ko ang bawat tibok ng aking mga puso. I was not excited to see him again. Sana bigyan pa ako ng oras para makahanda at makita ulit siya.

"Ano bang sasabihin mo?" I coldy said while arms crossed waiting for him to talk to me.

I waited for him to talk but I can see that he is hesitant on the w

"I am proud of you for reaching this far. I still remember our days together. Hindi naging madali dahil araw araw kita naalala sa bawat oras na tatahakin ko."

He still loves me even though that we chase our dreams apart that was away from each other. It was best to have him stay away from me and never see each other again. 

Author's Note

Chasing Dreams is my first story on wattpad. I decided to finish the series and continue writing the trilogy. Please bear with my typo and grammatical errors. I'll edit it soon once I have time for my academics.  Please support and enjoy this story.

This strand series may tackle mental health of senior high school student and strand discrimination between academic tracks.