Chapter 13-Shinoa

A/n: hello everyone!! I apologize for not updating this book last week, the reason being because I had to prepare to move in to college!!! But no worries!! I am updating this now and I will continue do so in the future ❤️
Please enjoy the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at our school and gathered our things.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car behind Miichan.

Our school seemed like any normal high school, except for the fact that it was big enough to be a small college campus.

"Let's go shinoa."
Miichan said pulling hand.

I threw my backpack over my shoulders as I walked next to her inside the gates of the school.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

We still had about 10 minutes before classes started.

"Shinoa-San?"

I heard someone say behind me.
I slipped my phone back into the pocket of my blazer, as I turned around.

I saw a pair of girls which I didn't recognize looking at me.

I smiled at them
"Hi, can I help you?"

"Omg it's really her!"

One of the girls nudged the other, and they both beamed at me.

"I'm a really big fan... can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course you can!"
I smiled and waved at her to come and stand next to me.

After her friend had taken her picture, they switched places so that they could both get a picture with me.

"Thank you so much Shinoa-San!"

"No problem, anything for my followers!"

I said with a smile.

After saying goodbye, I turned to leave but much to my surprise ,I was blocked by a bunch of people and once they say me turn around they all seemed to go crazy.

All followers maybe?

I smiled at them and them and waved causing screaming and cheering.

More people heard the screaming and soon enough I was surrounded by people.

I scanned the crowd for Miichan and saw her standing off to the side of the crowd looking slightly annoyed.

I gave her and apologetic smile and tried to listen to everyone around me talk all at once.

"Omg I can't believe she goes here!!"

"She's even prettier in person!!"

"Yeah but I thought she's be taller."

"I love your videos!"

"Please be my friend!

"Can I please have a photo with you?"

"Please let me be in one of your videos!!"

"Your new hair color looks so good!"

I tried to acknowledge everyone but of course it was hard since there were so many people.

As I was talking to a taller girl, a guy suddenly broke through the crowd and stood in front of me.

He got down on one knee and placed his hand over his heart.

"Shinoa-San... wow you're even more stunning in person... Now I can say that I met an angel in person.. I really love you, will you please be my girlfriend?"