"Unfortunately, Trigga, like his brother, are also nowhere to be found," Pratt informed. "The only one still in the picture is their youngest brother Ayonte known as Ace. He works at a mosque somewhere out East. He has no ties to his brothers or any information on them. But we still keep an eye on him."

"It wouldn't be very white of you not to," Train spat.

Train put the photo down and looked at the only arrest sheet that Knowledge ever had. "This shit still doesn't tell me shit about him. Like what does he like to do, what he likes to eat, does he shit with one butt cheek on the toilet or both? More importantly where I can find him so he can tell me why one, he was able to find me when I'm more careful than a young man getting a dinner invitation to Jeffrey Dahmer's house. And second, how can I found Charmaine since she seemed to disappear like she did at the end of the first book."

"Well, first of all," Pratt said. "Since he didn't sign up for Facebook or Tik Tok, I pretty much can't help you there. I want the same answers as you do. Well, maybe not how he shits part. But I want information and I know he is the person that will give it to us. And since he obviously knows how to get to you that means you are now on much on his radar as he is on ours. Unfortunately, his radar is better equipped than ours for now.

"First of all, who doesn't have Tik Tok," Train responded. "That makes him a monster right there. He isn't watching Beyonce trying to pop and lock it. He is living a mundane existence."

"What did Kenod say to you?" Pratt asked.

"Nothing but that same tired speech about wanting to avenge his brothers that he can't have bathtub time anymore with," Train answered. "He just showed up, hit me in the head and tied me up like he was auditioning for a Katy Perry video. The man got problems."

"You did arrange for his brothers to be killed," Pratt stated.

"I arrange for steak to be on my plate at Applebee's, no one going after the butcher," Train said. "Anyway, that was the last book. This is about me."

Pratt shook his head. "What? Look stop with that delusional shit like you're in a book. We got a serious problem and a very dangerous one. I wish you had taken care of the Kenod situation better than you did. I mean you left him. You could have made sure he didn't try to escape before you left. Or you know what? You should have just killed him. You know the thing you exactly good at."

"Ask your brother how good I am at killing," Train reminded. "And I don't mind showing you the same set of skills, too."

"I'm not the one you should be trying to scare," Pratt said.

"But you're the one that's here," Train said. "And I like to practice sounding cool in front of motherfuckers. Speaking of which, how's the racist son of yours?"

Pratt swallowed hard. "I suggest you keep my child out of your mouth."

"Yeah, well your now baby mother wanted me to keep my children in her mouth," Train smiled. "You know for the record."

Pratt stood up off his chair. "I think we are done here. Take that file and get the fuck out of my office."

"Or what? You're going to send me to bed with no supper," Train laughed. "Look that tough guy shit only works when I do it. You more like a cop on an NBC drama show. You're going to have to do better. You are in this office. You got that fat boy computer whiz hacking into shit like an overweight Neo and you can't give me anything. I got motherfuckers coming after me in my place of solitude with the address stamped out on their underwear. How do you think Superman would feel if Lex Luthor came into his fortress with a surprise Kryptonite birthday cake and sparklers? You are right. This shit is serious and if you want to continue to be a recurring character in this book or in my delusion as you say, you better become useful. Because the day I think you are no longer needed, I'm meeting you at the lockers like 2pac in Juice. "